ADVERTISEMENT

Two Available Rutgers IT Jobs

Jul 25, 2001
I am the manager of the Institutional Planning and Operations Service Desk at Rutgers University. IPO supports the employees who manager our current buildings and develop new building on campus as well as supporting RUPD.

I am currently looking for candidates for two position I have open.

The first is an entry level service desk support tech. The details of that position can be found at the link below.

The second position is a Service Desk Supervisor position who will work closely with myself and have a supervisory role with the current staff. The details of that position can be found at the link below.

These positions are located in Piscataway NJ and require you to be in office as well as having a drivers license. Please let me know if you have any questions.

A friend of mine recently lost his IT job at another university. I'm going to forward these to him in the event that he's a good fit. Thanks for posting these.

Rutgers posted my dream job a few weeks ago but sadly looks like it got taken down/filled - director of Gameday operations and fan experience. It was only 75k so would have been a pay cut at this point in my career but i would have gladly made the sacrifice to ensure Sweet Caroline never gets played at the stadium again and to fix the horse video

Looking for a position but for hybrid or remote. 38 years of IT experience. Rutgers grad.

I am the manager of the Institutional Planning and Operations Service Desk at Rutgers University. IPO supports the employees who manager our current buildings and develop new building on campus as well as supporting RUPD.

I am currently looking for candidates for two position I have open.

The first is an entry level service desk support tech. The details of that position can be found at the link below.

The second position is a Service Desk Supervisor position who will work closely with myself and have a supervisory role with the current staff. The details of that position can be found at the link below.

These positions are located in Piscataway NJ and require you to be in office as well as having a drivers license. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Keith, my son applied for the first position. He just graduated from Purdue. But, grew up on Rutgers and went with me to football and basketball games. Thank you for posting this.

Rutgers posted my dream job a few weeks ago but sadly looks like it got taken down/filled - director of Gameday operations and fan experience. It was only 75k so would have been a pay cut at this point in my career but i would have gladly made the sacrifice to ensure Sweet Caroline never gets played at the stadium again and to fix the horse video
That does sound like a dream job except that I live an hour away from Piscataway so that's too long of a commute for an old man's "second career".

Reactions: Scarlet Jerry
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT