ADVERTISEMENT

Two Available Rutgers IT Jobs

Jul 25, 2001
I am the manager of the Institutional Planning and Operations Service Desk at Rutgers University. IPO supports the employees who manager our current buildings and develop new building on campus as well as supporting RUPD.

I am currently looking for candidates for two position I have open.

The first is an entry level service desk support tech. The details of that position can be found at the link below.

The second position is a Service Desk Supervisor position who will work closely with myself and have a supervisory role with the current staff. The details of that position can be found at the link below.

These positions are located in Piscataway NJ and require you to be in office as well as having a drivers license. Please let me know if you have any questions.

I am the manager of the Institutional Planning and Operations Service Desk at Rutgers University. IPO supports the employees who manager our current buildings and develop new building on campus as well as supporting RUPD.

The first is an entry level service desk support tech. The details of that position can be found at the link below.

The second position is a Service Desk Supervisor position who will work closely with myself and have a supervisory role with the current staff. The details of that position can be found at the link below.

These positions are located in Piscataway NJ and require you to be in office as well as having a drivers license. Please let me know if you have any questions.
tipping my hat to you sir, way to go bringing it here!!!!!!!!

did my part recently, hired a RU grad for IB risk

need more of this!

Reactions: redking

Do they require bachelor's degree in computer science or an IT discipline?

Obviously, we prefer Rutgers grads but anyone with Rutgers in their heart is welcomed. We talk Rutgers sports often in my department and in fact part of the job is coverage for RUPD for football games.
I sent your link to a firefighter colleague who has over 15 years of experience , last as as a supervisor at Vonage, but I think was laid off a few years ago. You will see that on the resume if he applies, initials are NL.
Not a Rutgers grad, but maybe the combined experience in firefighting and IT will be of interest.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT