ADVERTISEMENT

Dylan….Fanatics Deal

zappaa

Legend
Gold Member
Jul 27, 2001
Montclair NJ
Is the perfect definition of true NIL.
A company projecting future profits and earnings based solely on public demand and marketability.
Fanatics research tells them Dylan will tap into the number 1 media capital in the world.
Fanatics is not paying a cent for a portal QB or TE for us.
There were a lot of factors that played into Dylan’s choice, relationship with Pike, RHJ, his mom…. We had every factor helping us in his decision.
I believe the Fantastics offer had Dylan chose to go elsewhere would not have been as substantial…. Fanatics thinks Dylan and the number 1 media capital of the world are going to be a great marriage.
Otani in 48 hours out does Messi.
Fantatics capabilities.!!!!!

Last edited:
A company projecting future profits and earnings based solely on public demand and marketability.
Fanatics research tells them Dylan will tap into the number 1 media capital in the world.
There were a lot of factors that played into Dylan’s choice, relationship with Pike, RHJ, his mom…. We had every factor helping us in his decision.
I believe the Fantastics offer had Dylan chose to go elsewhere would not have been as substantial…. Fanatics thinks Dylan and the number 1 media capital of the world are going to be a great marriage.
Lets pray we get a second year out of him!! but thats wishful thinking at this point

Fantastic’s capabilties.!!!!!
Good stuff, zap.

Reactions: zappaa
Lets pray we get a second year out of him!! but thats wishful thinking at this point

A 2nd year from Dylan or Ace would be potentially terrible.

That's means they played all year and substantially underperformed.
Dropping from their current high 1st round draft pick projection.

Even if they got hurt and didn't play most of the year, their draft projection wouldn't likely fall much.

Even if they got hurt and didn't play most of the year, their draft projection wouldn't likely fall much.
Two one and done’s on the floor at once leaves Gavin open to score 30 a night.
On my!!!

Yep, both are projected top 5 picks. If they’re back for a second year then something has gone terribly wrong.

I doubt his deal have been lower at Duke or Kansas.

Love baseball but I would be surprised if Ohtani is anywhere close to Messi’s global (Addidas, Nike, you name company) jersey sales outside of the recent days post signing of Ohtani big contract for Fanatics.

Globally speaking there’s just no comparison between the number of fanatics for Futbol and Beisbol.

GO RU

Reactions: NickRU714
Love baseball but I would be surprised if Ohtani is anywhere close to Messi’s global (Addidas, Nike, you name company) jersey sales outside of the recent days post signing of Ohtani big contract for Fanatics.

Globally speaking there’s just no comparison between the number of fanatics for Futbol and Beisbol.

GO RU

We had multiple 1st graders wearing pink Messi shorts and socks at Saturday morning soccer this fall.

Last edited:

GO RU
I understand the record is most jerseys sold in a 48 hour time span, so I’m sure you’re correct.
But there’s a hell of a lot of people in Japan, Taiwan, Korea and China 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: Groz and satnom

GO RU
100%. I live in Europe and see kids wearing Miami FC Messi jerseys quite often (Ronaldo Al Nassr ones as well). I've probably seen a baseball jersey once or twice in my decade here. And both times it was an American tourist on holiday.

100%. I live in Europe and see kids wearing Miami FC Messi jerseys quite often (Ronaldo Al Nassr ones as well). I've probably seen a baseball jersey once or twice in my decade here. And both times it was an American tourist on holiday.
And hopefully next year you will see people walking around wearing Ace Bailey and Dylan Harper jerseys . . .

Now do Asia!

Now do Asia!
China is a big part of the Asian population and they’re not fans of the Japanese for historical reasons and baseball interest is insignificant. Taiwan (Chinese Taipei) on the other hand, is another story.

I’m Dominican heritage and appreciate baseball like all Spanish speaking cultures from the Caribbean and there's significant interest in countries like Venezuela, Colombia, Mexico and Nicaragua but globally it’s

1) Soccer
2) Basketball
3) everything else.

GO RU

Reactions: onesimus
I only follow American soccer players and our World Cup teams, both women and men.
Then you’re not following the best players in the sport.

FYI: I had the same American attitude about the game until my daughter started playing and excelling in the game of soccer. Up until then, I basically only watched soccer every four years during the World Cup but realized I had to better educate myself on the game. Hell I even started watching EPL [English Premier League] early weekend mornings.

GO RU

I will be in Tokyo in March so I will look for Ohtani jerseys but when I was in Tokyo last fall I was surprised by the number of kids wearing New York Yankees hats. I saw more Yankees hats than any other US sports team (I wouldn’t know what a soccer teams logo look like).

I will be in Tokyo in March so I will look for Ohtani jerseys but when I was in Tokyo last fall I was surprised by the number of kids wearing New York Yankees hats. I saw more Yankees hats than any other US sports team (I wouldn’t know what a soccer teams logo look like).

Most of the people outside of the US wearing NY Yankees hats are doing so completely unaware of what the logo represents. The logo is just a popular fashion item.

In soccer terms PSG (Paris St. Germain) has become this thanks to their sponsorship with the Jordan Brand.

Close friend of mine works for a Korean clothing company that has the licensee/rights to produce MLB apparel outside of the U.S and their best sellers are Yankees clothing in pink, purple and red.

Check this link out

Most of the people outside of the US wearing NY Yankees hats are doing so completely unaware of what the logo represents. The logo is just a popular fashion item.

In soccer terms PSG (Paris St. Germain) has become this thanks to their sponsorship with the Jordan Brand.

Close friend of mine works for a Korean clothing company that has the licensee/rights to produce MLB apparel outside of the U.S and their best sellers are Yankees clothing in pink, purple and red.

Check this link out

the prices are kinda crazy.. but I'm old.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT