ADVERTISEMENT

Dylan Harper Naas Cunningham IG Live

Hopefully they all go for it and work with other recruits to bring a championship here. Ultimate legendary status.

No insider info, but not confident we’d take Nas if Dylan commits. Doesn’t really fit with the continuity model Pike is looking to build the program off of — not to mention integrating three freshman that will enter the program looking for starting minutes is incredibly hard. Easier to do when you’re a Duke / Kentucky and you’re yearly roster turnover is much higher

No insider info, but not confident we’d take Nas if Dylan commits. Doesn’t really fit with the continuity model Pike is looking to build the program off of — not to mention integrating three freshman that will enter the program looking for starting minutes is incredibly hard. Easier to do when you’re a Duke / Kentucky and you’re yearly roster turnover is much higher
Nas would be very hard to turn away
I don’t think you can

Generally yeah, but our roster will be turning over quite a bit after 2023 season. Guys leaving before 2024 season:

Cliff
Cam
Paul
Hyatt
Fernandez

That’s over 120 minutes probably.

Reactions: Knight Ed
Would be shocked to see a 5 star from New Jersey turned down...
Have any of the coaches gone to any of his OTE games?
I didn't see them in the crowd on Amazon Prime. (kidding I watched about 15 minutes of one game).
It does not seem like they've been recruiting him.

Should I buy my 2024 season tickets now ?!?

If we even just add Dylan to this class it’s already lined up to be a college basketball landscape shift. Add Nas to that and you’re talking about an ESPN 30 for 30 in the making that far trumps the fab 5

May not be much more time left to get your hands on season tickets..don’t wait too much longer!

Time to add Rutgers to the list.

Dylan Harper!!!

Remember even blue bloods bleed Scarlet!

Mo

I didnt actually think Ace would happen because we're Rutgers and don't get that kind of talent. Now I see it's possible. Trying to keep my expectations low, but between these two and Mack those are 3 potential 5 stars over the next two seasons. Ridiculous.

Reactions: Kbee3
I'm curious if Pike would really even want Naas. But Naas is now following Ace, Dellquan, and Destiny Adams on Instagram. He probably wants to come to Rutgers, but is the interest mutual?
I'm sure if Naas is serious about coming here, he will be here. No way Pike is going to turn away a top 20 prospect nationally that's from NJ

Last edited:
This thread is wild... So we have gone from Pike can't recruit to Pike turning down 5 star players?

What The Hell Wtf GIF by The Lonely Island

I didnt actually think Ace would happen because we're Rutgers and don't get that kind of talent. Now I see it's possible. Trying to keep my expectations low, but between these two and Mack those are 3 potential 5 stars over the next two seasons. Ridiculous.
And already have Gavin in the fold. 5* #20 overall.

Reactions: MiloTalon13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT