ADVERTISEMENT

Dylan Harper - Scrimmage mode

Great pass! I really enjoy the people and skill level on this team. From interviews, might be a favorite Rutgers team of mine. I am excited! I would think the expectation should be the sweet 16.

Can we tell who received the pass? It looked like Sommerville was trailing ... so maybe Ogbole? Or Dortch? The hair did not look like Bailey, but I could be wrong.

Just curious.

Can we tell who received the pass? It looked like Sommerville was trailing ... so maybe Ogbole? Or Dortch? The hair did not look like Bailey, but I could be wrong.

Just curious.
My OP states, "Finding Big E for the dunk."

Big E is Emmanuel Ogbole.

My OP states, "Finding Big E for the dunk."

Big E is Emmanuel Ogbole.
OK, I'm an idiot, LOL! Missed that. Thx.

I'll repeat one thing: Ogbole beating everyone down the court. He has TONS of flaws, remains very raw, and people on this Board (including Richi O), dampen expectations of those like me who say even 15 mpg and 4-5 ppg and 5 rpg would be helpful.

That said, he IS:

1) Indisputably athletic - which includes fast. I remember in extremely limited minutes he STILL showed flashes of running baseline ot baseline, ahead of the opposing team, in ways Omoruyi never did. That "skill" was masked by him dropping received passes, fumbling the ball, having it stripped by defenders, travelling, etc. In other words: bad hands (which can certainly be improved upon - both Myles Johnson and Omoruyi definitely made huge progress in that area from year to year) and poor footwork (which can also be practiced and improved).

2) Indisputably large

3) And if last seasons' very limited minutes matter at all (those judging him useless note all his flaws - which were many -0 from last year, but NONE of his skills), he was a GREAT offensive rebounder.

Cross our fingers for a positive surprise here.

Ogbole def wasn’t catching that in any game last year. If he can catch lobs and run out on the break, as well as continues to develop on D, he will at least be serviceable

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT