ADVERTISEMENT

Dylan Planning Official Visit to RU Next Weekend - Zags on NJ.com

SoCal_Knight

Freshman
Jun 9, 2020

“I think after this weekend, next weekend I will take an official to Rutgers with Ace [Bailey] and them,” he told 247Sports.com at the USA Basketball mini-camp in Colorado. “I think that will be fun. As of right now that is the only one I have set up because I haven’t taken an official there.”

The momentum is building and wouldn't it be great if we beat MSU in football while Trey McKenney is visiting next weekend.

It's almost like top players purposefully take longer to decide on their many more options. Seriously, people with more options really should be taking less time to decide, or something.

Agree . The kid needs to win us a big ten title and/or have a deep March run like the sweet 16 to make this worth it. He is going to play for us for 5 months .
We have an unprecedented 3 five star recruits coming to RU next weekend. One committed (Ace) and two uncommitted (Dylan and Trey). Enjoy the ride and the fact that we're competing with the blue bloods and some of the drama that comes with it. We got an invite to the party - something that's never happened before.

Why worry about someone possibly leaving us early that hasn't even committed to us?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT