ADVERTISEMENT

Zags interview 2025 5 star PG w/Darius Acuff from MI - Darius says he's visiting RU in February

SoCal_Knight

Freshman
Jun 9, 2020

His next visit might be to Rutgers, which is in the mix for five-star Class of 2024 guard Dylan Harper and already has a pledge from five-star forward Ace Bailey.
“I think I got one at Rutgers in February,” Acuff said.
What’s their message?
“It’s a family, I got a connection with Coach Marlon [Williamson], coach Smoke, so that’s my guy. Just a family environment.
Williamson is a former assistant coach at Central Michigan with extensive ties in Detroit and the state of Michigan.

Zach Smart from the Knight Report says the visit is February 9, 2024.

Last edited:

His next visit might be to Rutgers, which is in the mix for five-star Class of 2024 guard Dylan Harper and already has a pledge from five-star forward Ace Bailey.
“I think I got one at Rutgers in February,” Acuff said.
What’s their message?
“It’s a family, I got a connection with Coach Marlon [Williamson], coach Smoke, so that’s my guy. Just a family environment.
Williamson is a former assistant coach at Central Michigan with extensive ties in Detroit and the state of Michigan.

Zach Smart from the Knight Report says the visit is February 9, 2024.
Isn't Trey McKinney also a guard? Not sure if point or off guard

Another example where there is a disparity as to recruits height from 6'3 " to 6'1".Might have to do if wearing sneakers during measurement.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT