ADVERTISEMENT

Eli Carter 1v1 🔥

Eli was the only basketball jersey i ever bought for Rutgers, until JWill this year. He was a hero of our Big East days when those of us who were here eating cereal watching Rutgers at USF on a Wednesday night on SNY at 9pm. Yes sad he left for Florida but can you blame him, I can’t blame anyone who left when we were in the Big East. Arguably more forgivable than Cliff leaving us on the eve of a potential Final Four run

Reactions: DirtyRU
Eli orally committed to SHU but Bannon flipped him to RU. I could not believe how good Eli played in his game at the RAC against Florida his freshman year. I was really regretting that Eli committed to RU. It's been awhile but I recall that Eli got severley injured and was never the same.

Reactions: DirtyRU
Eli orally committed to SHU but Bannon flipped him to RU. I could not believe how good Eli played in his game at the RAC against Florida his freshman year. I was really regretting that Eli committed to RU. It's been awhile but I recall that Eli got severley injured and was never the same.
He was a nice player. Unfortunately I was at Rosemont against DePaul when he was injured.

Reactions: DirtyRU and batts
I think Eli hurt himself I think it was a game at DePaul, one that we were winning fairly handily at the time...tried to come back quickly, but didn't work out...

Eli Carter committed to St. Bonaventure out of St. Anthony's....remember watching him play vs. Immaculata in HS. Broke my heart when he requested a release from Bona. That maybe when Hall got involved ?????

Eli Carter came under Mike Rice.

Reactions: batts
great confused thread. He did not go to st Anthony’s. Did he commit to the Bonnie’s? SHU, Rice Bannon? lol.

great confused thread. He did not go to st Anthony’s. Did he commit to the Bonnie’s? SHU, Rice Bannon? lol.
Might have some of this wrong but Eli did go to St Anthony’s. He committed to play for the Bonnies. Another finalist of his at that time was Robert Morris coached by Rice. He decided to go to prep school at Brewster in New Hampshire. Got his release from the Bonnie’s. He had a strong year at Brewster and committed to play for new Rutgers coach Mike Rice late in the recruiting season. Don’t remember him associated with the Hall. Loved his game and sad to see him depart after the Rice fiasco. That’s what I recall

Eli was the only basketball jersey i ever bought for Rutgers, until JWill this year. He was a hero of our Big East days when those of us who were here eating cereal watching Rutgers at USF on a Wednesday night on SNY at 9pm. Yes sad he left for Florida but can you blame him, I can’t blame anyone who left when we were in the Big East. Arguably more forgivable than Cliff leaving us on the eve of a potential Final Four run
If you can’t understand why Cliff is leaving then I’m not sure what to tell you

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT