ADVERTISEMENT

Email - Announcement tomorrow at 10am for season tix holders

Sounds about right and sounds like season ticket holders get first crack - in priority point order of course.

It can’t possibly be about Princeton tickets. If it is, what’s the need for the hype.

Reactions: Mr Magoo
What an embarrassment. Yup, the big announcement was for tickets. But the link doesn't work. Well at least for me.

I had to try a few times...then got all the way to the checkout screen, and an error came up. So now I don't know if I requested tickets or not.

Have a call into my ticket rep.

if I had to guess you were the person taking the seats I was looking at and I'll be sitting 1 row directly behind you lol.
Section 116 for Cure Arena and Section 9 for the Rock. I took a gamble that Section 9 will be behind our bench, although I don't know. But being close to either bench always adds something extra to the experience.

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
Section 116 for Cure Arena and Section 9 for the Rock. I took a gamble that Section 9 will be behind our bench, although I don't know. But being close to either bench always adds something extra to the experience.
exactly. I did too then saw that RU is Section 7. So we're 4-6 rows behind Miss St. which is absolutely cool and glad not the only fans in Red right there.

RU should market this game to the North Jersey college hoops fan. It could generate new fans
The environment at the Rock will likely suck.

On December 23, 2022, I watched Rutgers play Bucknell at the RAC. Rutgers band wasn’t there, only 4 cheerleaders showed up, and the attendance was in the 6,000 range, despite Rutgers listing attendance of 8,000, a full RAC.

I went because the tix were cheap and I had recently signed up for TKR and was paying more attention to Rutgers athletics.

Side note - I checked the box score for that Bucknell game and at some point Rutgers changed the attendance from 6,000 initially to 8,000. The box score on the Bucknell website and on ESPN still show 6,000. The Rutgers athletics department works in mysterious ways.

On December 23, 2022, I watched Rutgers play Bucknell at the RAC. Rutgers band wasn’t there, only 4 cheerleaders showed up, and the attendance was in the 6,000 range, despite Rutgers listing attendance of 8,000, a full RAC.

I went because the tix were cheap and I had recently signed up for TKR and was paying more attention to Rutgers athletics.

Side note - I checked the box score for that Bucknell game and at some point Rutgers changed the attendance from 6,000 initially to 8,000. The box score on the Bucknell website and on ESPN still show 6,000. The Rutgers athletics department works in mysterious ways.

RU fans can make it a nice atmosphere if they show up in numbers

The weather was horrendous for Bucknell. Was a decent crowd considering they were forecasting an ice storm and it was negative God only knows what out. Coming out of the RAC after the game we ran to the car.

If we're doing well we'll have a good crowd in Newark

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
The weather was horrendous for Bucknell. Was a decent crowd considering they were forecasting an ice storm and it was negative God only knows what out. Coming out of the RAC after the game we ran to the car.

If we're doing well we'll have a good crowd in Newark
They will prob curtain off the upper level above the suites, so capacity is around 10,500

Reactions: Fat Koko
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT