ADVERTISEMENT

Dylan's brand and media exposure

NickRU714

Heisman Winner
Aug 18, 2009
How many recruits get a Woj bomb tweet (to 6.2 MILLION followers)?
Announcement at Fanatics offices not his high school or just a tweet.
One of the largest companies in the sports apparel/cards industry.

This is another level of athlete and media exposure than has previously been at Rutgers.

Agree that Rutgers has never had a celebrity recruit like this before. People that have never been to a Rutgers game but are HS/Pro bball fans that know Dylan Harper will be going to the RAC for the first time next year, if they can get tickets

• Love
Reactions: rubigtimenow
F U. C. K ....Woj for what he did; daddy Harper is NOT happy, either!
I never liked him. Even when he wrote locally early in his career. He was always trying to stir the pot. This was a real dick move. He had to have the scoop. Couldn't wait 10 more minutes. Jerk.

Does Fanatics have any Rutgers people in big positions? Other than me? Disclaimer (I am not in a big position there at this time) and I have heard nothing about him having any connection to Fanatics. My division isn’t involved here

Last edited:
RHJ is pissed as well....NOT COOL....dude is a DOUCHE

Again, is Dylan pissed?

Woj has been breaking stories for years.
He’s not going to jeopardize a relationship with a likely Top 5 draft pick just for fun.

I would assume Dysn knew exactly what was going to happen when Woj found out.

Reactions: Cheap Sunglasses
Does Fanatics have any Rutgers people in big positions? Other than me? Disclaimer (I am not in a big position there at this time) and I have heard nothing about him having any connection to Fanatics.
I believe someone posted in another thread that a couple of "higher ups" most definitely are RU alumni.

Reactions: ScarletKid2008
Again, is Dylan pissed?

Woj has been breaking stories for years.
He’s not going to jeopardize a relationship with a likely Top 5 draft pick just for fun.

I would assume Dysn knew exactly what was going to happen when Woj found out.
Dude...com'on....his FAMILY is obviously pissed off. WOJ IS A DOUCHE. Period. I'm not the only 1 who feels this way, either, if you read through all the threads.

Do you HONESTLY think that Dylan is happy about this? I'm guessing that's a big, fat "NO,' BUT he's not stupid and is going to keep quiet. Letting his family make it known, however, and I think that's the smart move (for his future).

Dude...com'on....his FAMILY is obviously pissed off. WOJ IS A DOUCHE. Period.

Respectfully disagree unless Dylan says it was against his wishes.
Agree to disagree.

Is Ru72 a douche for tweeting it this morning?
What about crystal balls which are obviously based on leaked information and not just random?

Dude...com'on....his FAMILY is obviously pissed off. WOJ IS A DOUCHE. Period. I'm not the only 1 who feels this way, either, if you read through all the threads.

Do you HONESTLY think that Dylan is happy about this? I'm guessing that's a big, fat "NO,' BUT he's not stupid and is going to keep quiet. Letting his family make it known, however, and I think that's the smart move (for his future).
Where are they verbalizing that they’re pissed about it?

They tweeting or something?

Respectfully disagree unless Dylan says it was against his wishes.
Agree to disagree.

Is Ru72 a douche for tweeting it this morning?
What about crystal balls which are obviously based on leaked information and not just random?
Those are all opinions. Woj's tweet obviously was not one. Anyway.....

:WooHoo: :WooHoo: :WooHoo: :WooHoo: :WooHoo: :WooHoo:

Where are they verbalizing that they’re pissed about it?

They tweeting or something?
Yes. Both tweeted our their thoughts directly to Woj. I'll try to post later (but think they are already posted in other threads here or the RT).

Yes. Both tweeted our their thoughts directly to Woj. I'll try to post later (but think they are already posted in other threads here or the RT).
I guess they have a right to be, but this has been obvious for a long time.

I mean Dylan was on his official visit with IU taking big balls pics trolling them…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT