ADVERTISEMENT

EMU Tailgate Food Ideas (Upper Midwest)?

You could do a whole theme around the Ypsilanti Water Tower.
page9995photo.jpg

Reactions: mildone
Eastern Michigan's stadium is 15 minutes from the Big House. So whatever theme you did for UM last year, nows a good chance to do it for this season

Detroit has its own style of pizza - basically a square pan pizza.

Also, a meat pie called a "pasty" (not the nipple kind, pervs) looks like it'd be convenient tailgating fare. Bonus points if you heat it on a shovel over an open flame, the way it seems the miners used to.

Also, a meat pie called a "pasty" (not the nipple kind, pervs) looks like it'd be convenient tailgating fare. Bonus points if you heat it on a shovel over an open flame, the way it seems the miners used to.

This would never work at a Rutgers tailgate, cuz you'd get in a lot of trouble for serving miners.

Reactions: SouthJerseyRU
I just want to be sure I'll be able to actually SEE the game (on BTN). I have DirecTV, here in the Boston area, and the only game listed for that timeslot is the other game on BTN (the BTN alternate 610-1 has no games listed .. just a "To Be Announced" message covering most of the day). Can anyone confirm that it'll be shown here?

Oh - and I'd go with mincemeat.

I just want to be sure I'll be able to actually SEE the game (on BTN). I have DirecTV, here in the Boston area, and the only game listed for that timeslot is the other game on BTN (the BTN alternate 610-1 has no games listed .. just a "To Be Announced" message covering most of the day). Can anyone confirm that it'll be shown here?

Another similar thread on this with info that may or may not help. Probably post your question there instead of in a thread about tailgating foods :cool:[thumb2]

Best answers seem to be a. you'll get it and b. get the btn2go app, which activates via your TV provider, as a backup/solution. They have all the BTN games available.

My wife grew up in Michigan.
Here are some of the local foods she remembers fondly:
Trash Can Supper (like a clambake in a metal trash can) made with chuck roast or cor

Yes Directv will have it.

http://btn.com/btn-gamefinder/

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT