ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN and “Uncle Luke”???!!!!

AreYouNUTS

Legend
Gold Member
Aug 1, 2001
ESPN, during the middle of a shit storm of accusations of sexual assault, rape, and sexual harassment in the workplace, throughout Hollywood and the media, decides to have Luther Campbell ive on championship Saturday as they’re “guest picker”? Are you ****ing kidding me? The hypocrisy is stunning LOL!!

...Now I’m going to go listen to a little “S&M: bring your d***-sucking friends!” :eyes:[cheers]:cool2:

ESPN, during the middle of a shit storm of accusations of sexual assault, rape, and sexual harassment in the workplace, throughout Hollywood and the media, decides to have Luther Campbell ive on championship Saturday as they’re “guest picker”? Are you ****ing kidding me? The hypocrisy is stunning LOL!!

...Now I’m going to go listen to a little “S&M: bring your d***-sucking friends!” :eyes:[cheers]:cool2:
Me and my homies like to play this game ...

Okay, didn't know he was associated with 2 Live Crew - that explains your comments.
And you are a DJ? What's in your playlist, the Partridge Family and Donnie and Marie?
stock-footage-a-very-funky-elderly-grandpa-dj-mixing-records-with-gramophones.jpg

Ppl apparently change, trump said worse and he’s president and a “changed man”

his cred with possible recruits is something any team would take, but its got to be a difficult balancing act for the staff and admin

Once ESPN was removed from most basic cable tv packages it was over...they had a monopoly for awhile. Nobody wants to watch that shit.

The monkey is dead - the show is over - see ya!

Back to tractor pulls & arm wrestling tournaments.

Good riddance!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT