ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN FPI predictions

RUich

Heisman Winner
Aug 2, 2001
Has us losing out the rest of the way. Probably not all that surprising with the way things have been going. But, with the pre-season hype and easiest schedule in years, not a great thing.

Has us losing out the rest of the way. Probably not all that surprising with the way things have been going. But, with the pre-season hype and easiest schedule in years, not a great thing.
because Schiano.

Not blaming him for all the injuries on defense but the pathetic offense is all on him, year after year after year. Only willing to replace a horrible QB with another barely competent game manager from the OC’s past who’s slightly better. Schiano repainted the Edsel this year but it’s still a three-legged dog missing one eye and most of its teeth at the Westminster dog show. No one should be surprised. Only interesting thing will be who he scapegoats and fires this year.

This is the last place talented QBs and receivers will ever come, and for good reason. Because Schiano.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I agree with them. I guess the injuries have just been too much to overcome.
Anyone who has watched the last two games and still thinks RU can win any of the remaining games is deluding themselves.
That's very depressing because I've had more optimism for this season than for any other. And BTW I'm not expecting next season to be much better.

Last edited:
because Schiano.

Not blaming him for all the injuries on defense but the pathetic offense is all on him, year after year after year. Only willing to replace a horrible QB with another barely competent game manager from the OC’s past who’s slightly better. Schiano repainted the Edsel this year but it’s still a three-legged dog missing one eye and most of its teeth at the Westminster dog show. No one should be surprised. Only interesting thing will be who he scapegoats and fires this year.

This is the last place talented QBs and receivers will ever come, and for good reason. Because Schiano.
When they do come. They come here to die. I have pointed out in previous posts that R.U has had really good teams only once every 21 years. We are not destined to be a top FB school RU has. Good academics. Good location. Other sports are decent to good. BUT FB remains bad to fair.Why this is I fail to fathom. But since II saw my first game in 1946. There have only been 3 years of Chsmpionship caliber FB Sad but true. 1961. 1976. 2006. Brutal

When they do come. They come here to die. I have pointed out in previous posts that R.U has had really good teams only once every 21 years. We are not destined to be a top FB school RU has. Good academics. Good location. Other sports are decent to good. BUT FB remains bad to fair.Why this is I fail to fathom. But since II saw my first game in 1946. There have only been 3 years of Chsmpionship caliber FB Sad but true. 1961. 1976. 2006. Brutal
I've generally found that most New Jersey people don't care about Rutgers football. Even Rutgers grads. And therein lies the problem.

Reactions: beaced
So this says we will finish the season with 8 straight losses. BS
Don’t want to be one the teams to start next season with the longest current losing streak of FBS teams.

What we Want and What we get may be two entirely different things i
Well if we go 0-8 the rest of the way I really hope we can keep the recruiting class intact. It’s a good one.
Not easy when we will hear RU sux again from December onward.

By now, Ash isn’t any more responsible for Schiano’s Inferno than he is for the 1880 W-L record no matter what Negative Two Point Zero wants fans to believe.

By now, Ash isn’t any more responsible for Schiano’s Inferno than he is for the 1880 W-L record no matter what Negative Two Point Zero wants fans to believe.

The irony of blaming Ash for 3-4 years after he left is - does that apply to Flood as well?

"It wasn't Ash's fault. He was recovering from Flood. He barely got 3 years. He needed more time."

Doubtful.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT