ADVERTISEMENT

Football ESPN FPI projects the remaining games on RFootball's schedule

Only 2 decent chances to win a game the rest of the year. We really need to steal one this year.

Only 2 decent chances to win a game the rest of the year. We really need to steal one this year.
I consider 43.3% a decent chance. Still too early to predict the games after Ohio State.
We "should" beat Indiana, but who knows what is going on with them. Still need to see more of Michigan State and Maryland.

Toughest wins, in no particular order (or some type of order) are the usual teams: Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State. Minnesota may be in that group too.

I consider 43.3% a decent chance. Still too early to predict the games after Ohio State.
We "should" beat Indiana, but who knows what is going on with them. Still need to see more of Michigan State and Maryland.

Toughest wins, in no particular order (or some type of order) are the usual teams: Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State. Minnesota may be in that group too.
Agreed. I meant to say after this week's game. I was surprised to see Maryland so low because you never know what you will get with that team. After last year I agree the % seems correct. Would love to beat Michigan St this year. My daughter's boyfriend is an MSU grad and it's been an "uncomfortable" game since Tucker arrived. Penn St is always tough in my house since my wife and SIL are grads. We better gets wins over these teams soon because life as a Rutgers grad is not easy for me lately.

Reactions: Knight Shift
The possibility of Maryland imploding in any game is high enough so that everyone has a better than a 16.5% chance, except perhaps Wagner. On the other hand, they could alternatively get into a zone and scare the crap out of Ohio St. or Michigan.

IMO we need to find two wins among Iowa, Nebraska, Indiana and Maryland.

As for MAJOR upset candidates, while it's still a long shot, Michigan at home is my sleeper pick. We've played them tough the past two years and they lost a lot from last year. And they've managed to play an even more pathetic OOC schedule than we have. My other upset candidate would be @ Minnesota. Not sold on the fact that they are somehow superior to us. We should have beaten them up there last time and that was with Ash.

Wow before Saturday’s game we had a 55% chance to beat Iowa..our dismal performance dropped that down by 11% to below 50%.
Need to show up this time boys…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT