ADVERTISEMENT

Football ESPN FPI projects the remaining games on Rutgers Football's schedule

Surprised Iowa is still at 35%, Likewise Maryland at home at 40%

I would think more like 40%/50% respectively.

Sounds like the Vegas BS on our point spreads. Wrong on every game but one.
We will beat at least one and maybe both of Iowa and Maryland.

Yep - actually before we did that kneel thing to run out the clock vs Michigan State, I was actually thinking Schiano we would run 3 more hand offs to Kyle and plan for a walk off FG if we didn’t pick up the first down or punch it through. Probably would’ve missed the FG on purpose though in that situation to ensure no kick off.

Reactions: Pinstripe111323
Sure is nice to have bowl eligibility in the bag.

Happy Go To Sleep GIF by Boomerang Official

We’ll see but that’s why they play the games . I posted several weeks ago that 1-2 victories are still possible . Having reached the 6 wins is B1G not only because it’s something of a seasonal team goal but the pressure is off… play loose and free… try some things on offense which are still in the box. Tough missing Powell but all teams lose players.

Looks about right. I would be nice to beat Iowa or MD, though I fear after playing Iowa, OSU and Pedd State, ol RU FB is going to be a bit beat up heading into what would otherwise be a winnable UMD game.
The same could be true in reverse… we might beat up some of them . The B1G really is a football brawl every week

Believe and trust that we will leave them knowing they have been in a game. In 2 more years not saying we are as deeper, stronger , faster but we didn’t get pummeled against Michigan , nor Wisconsin we will be at a level nobody has seen ever at Rutgers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT