ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN Poll on RU Gameday Experience

That piece forgot to mention we have 25,000 in their seats at kickoff usually. That too is a tradition to arrive late to the game.

does anyone really care about winning an ESPN poll about game day experience????

Most of us know that it's an awesome experience but certainly not the best.

I do care about the perception of RU around the B1G and if we can help it I'm more than willing to vote

And you guys need to stop the "I dont do ESPN" nonsense. If you dont watch ESPN quite simply you are not a college football fan. So stop the holier-than-though crap

Originally posted by NorthNJRUFan:
I do care about the perception of RU around the B1G and if we can help it I'm more than willing to vote

And you guys need to stop the "I dont do ESPN" nonsense. If you dont watch ESPN quite simply you are not a college football fan. So stop the holier-than-though crap
Do you think a tailgate/gameday poll really is important to Rutgers perception in the Big Ten???

What is important is the great feedback from the Big Ten fans who actually came to RU this past year and raved about the experience. And Rutgers from a academic standpoint already has a great perception within the Big Ten.

Some clown voting in his basement 100x isn't a true indication of what Rutgers is all about.

Originally posted by WhiteBus:

Do you think a tailgate/gameday poll really is important to Rutgers perception in the Big Ten???

What is important is the great feedback from the Big Ten fans who actually came to RU this past year and raved about the experience. And Rutgers from a academic standpoint already has a great perception within the Big Ten.

Some clown voting in his basement 100x isn't a true indication of what Rutgers is all about.
Like I said in the other thread on this, there is no way Rutgers wins a poll on a blog that serves the fans of 12 other teams that have been in the league for years, especially since most people voting have never been to our stadium.

+1

we're making up ground, but very slowly. it won't go past maybe 40-60 (a stretch), but that's much better than the 20-80 it was close to when the poll started.

whatever....I've watched CFB for over 40 years....tons of it ...been to many venues around country..I
guess as a non-fan...

watch very little ESPN...doesn't make me anyhting but a non-ESPN fan....easy to see games
and avoid all their other crap...if you care about one of the polls ok...go for it

99 % of online polls from websites are CLICKBAIT to drive up advertising fees.

Originally posted by Zombo NJ:

whatever....I've watched CFB for over 40 years....tons of it ...been to many venues around country..I
guess as a non-fan...

watch very little ESPN...doesn't make me anyhting but a non-ESPN fan....easy to see games
and avoid all their other crap...if you care about one of the polls ok...go for it
Well you are clearly not a Big Ten fan if you dont watch espn. And you are missing a lot of good football if you dont watch ABC/ESPN/ESPN2/ESPNU but hey enjoy the FS1 games! Maybe you are a big Big 12 guy? smh

NorthNJ

Maybe u have or have not been around these boards for long but espn sucks for college football coverage its basically a love fest for the Sec and they bashed the big ten all year until harbaugh came and ohio state won it all... That company sucks and definitely has an anti-rutgers agenda....many of us here obviously have to watch the games on the channel but we do not watch any other program...

Theres probably been more coverage reports on Rutgers on the BTN live this past fall then there has ever been on espn sportscenter, College game day, etc.. Plus their replays combined ever
Posted from Rivals Mobile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

guess as a non-fan...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also use to record "College Football Live' every day,an espn, product since joining the B10 I only watch BTN Live every day I ONLY watch our FB/BB games on espn they are a SEC propaganda machine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT