ADVERTISEMENT

Excellent clinic with Shane Knobloch and Ross Scott in Tinton Falls tonight

Local Shill

Hall of Famer
Aug 30, 2001
Easton Avenue's finest gin mills
Just wanted to acknowledge the great job Shane Knoblouch and Ross Scott did coaching tonight at a lax clinic at the Capelli bubble in Tinton Falls. Very good instruction from all the coaches, Shane in particular, and both Ross and Shane stuck around afterward to take photos and sign autographs for all the kids. Logan Peters also was a coach and ran one of the drill stations pretty much by himself.

The second night of the clinic is tomorrow. My son attended and enjoyed it.

Really great kids. There are a lot of them on this team. If I was a budding young lacrosse player I'd have Knobloch highlights loop.

Shoots with both hands equally well, and has full range of release points. He can shoot from the catch and shoot position or on the run equally as well. From a purely two handed standpoint, he's one of the best I think I've ever seen.

Speaking of Logan Peters, I haven't seen him out there. He'd be another option at the lefty attack spot if we need to go in another direction. I'd give Krummanacher another shot, but if teams short him again and he's not able to make them pay, we have to move some pieces around. We simply need more production from that position starting now.

I keep saying the same thing but if Kelly can come back to form it will open a lot of things up. I didn't love some of his shot against Princeton but there is no question he can sling it. The ball just looks different when it comes out of his stick. Reminds me of Bartolo. He can also carry though which is another dimension that is needed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT