ADVERTISEMENT

EXCLUSIVE: Update on future Rutgers wrestler Stephan Glasgow

Tango Two

Aug 21, 2001
North Brunswick, New Jersey
He definitely plans on enrolling at Rutgers for the fall, and he has wrestling in his plans. He’s been attending the regional training center and has been working out with....well, everybody. “I workout at the regional training center at Rutgers. I usually just wrestle everyone. I like to wrestle with a lot of other people so I can get a different feel.”

More Here:

https://www.onthebanks.com/platform...te-on-future-rutgers-wrestler-stephan-glasgow

I got the feel from that article that he had thoughts of possibly not wrestling anymore...am I wrong about that?

I have been saying WOW a lot lately when reading about Rutgers wrestling so I will refrain this time. It's been and is going to be even more amazing and fun being an RU wrestling fan.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
I got the feel from that article that he had thoughts of possibly not wrestling anymore...am I wrong about that?

Interesting that was what I was thinking based on how the article was depicted.It seems more of been sidelined with injuries and not competing (or part of the team) created some internal frustration on Glasgow's part.All of these young men go through trials and tribulations they must overcome.As it was mentioned in the article, once he started training again he redeveloped that competitive spirit he once had.

I can't wait to see Glasgow compete under the "Big R" hopefully with great success.

On a second note, it would be fantastic to see Suriano & Ashnault both win a national titles in 2019.

Reactions: RobotHunter
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT