ADVERTISEMENT

Fall Signing Period begins today November 13 to November 20.

knights1212

Heisman Winner
Sep 9, 2003
Will Dean Reiber and Oskar Palmquist sign their letters of intent over the next 7 days? I sure hope they do.

Heard Dean is signing today and I think either Richie or Deante confirmed Oskar would be signing as well within the period but waiting on a date from Oskar/coaches.

Honestly, I really like these two guys. Pike is getting some unnecessary flake on recruiting but its hard until he wins. this year has to be the winning season, but he always gets the hard working gritty kids you can root for. To say the least I have been pleased with recruiting, but we could obviously use some top 150 guys who fit our style

I like Reiber and Palmquist. Coach knows what he is doing. Many fans think every kid we offer should come to RU. Every school misses out on many kids that they offer. Recruiting is very difficult but unfortunately many fans just don't get it. They just like to complain.

Reactions: TRU2RU and ChasRC69
Pike is getting some unnecessary flake on recruiting but its hard until he wins. this year has to be the winning season, but he always gets the hard working gritty kids you can root for. To say the least I have been pleased with recruiting, but we could obviously use some top 150 guys who fit our style

The floor is that the incoming ships are better than the outgoing ships. So, the question is whether Reiber, Palmquist and TBD are better than Yeboah, Carter, and "open". If they are, we'll improve.

To make a big improvement instead of incremental progress, though, it can't just be "X is better than Y".... we need to get to "X is significantly better than Y"... and then "X is a program changer".

Ugh, Omoruyi doesn't look promising so losing out on Ogundele to another B1G team stings.

I like Reiber and Palmquist. Coach knows what he is doing. Many fans think every kid we offer should come to RU. Every school misses out on many kids that they offer. Recruiting is very difficult but unfortunately many fans just don't get it. They just like to complain.
Yes recruiting is difficult but to have winning seasons playing in the B1G, higher level talent is required.It has nothing to do with complaining but rather stating reality of college basketball.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT