ADVERTISEMENT

Foley's Mailbag 1/22 from Intermat

The asshole that talked about Minnesota beat #8 Rutgers showing Minny is not down should have said we had 2 regulars out which would have changed the outcome.

The asshole that talked about Minnesota beat #8 Rutgers showing Minny is not down should have said we had 2 regulars out which would have changed the outcome.
Bill,the guy is another armchair guru,idiot that is looking too make a name for himself,by over dramatizing and down grading people and programs.He's a 3rd rate, flea bag journalist.

I know Creedo but it bugs me. With our full team we beat them 9 out of 10 times

I know Creedo but it bugs me. With our full team we beat them 9 out of 10 times
Bill,the way I look at people like that,is that this is their outlet for their own shortcomings.Look at what this program of ours has achieved! You got a "high school" coach,who got abused by every putz whacker,pot bellied,jock sniffing NJ wrestling fanatic,weathering a storm,that most people would have caved too.To now one of the most prolific coaches in the Big 10 and RU history.We brought in an associate head coach,that if asked if we could get him 5 years ago,I would of said you got a better chance of Obama being a heterosexual,Catholic.We got great assistants in John and Joe,who love those kids and what this program stands for.We have the luxury of saying,we don't need a ..let's say..a Johnny Sebastian too transfer in too bring the program up.We are already there!! You,Josh,Obrats and others are the heart and soul of what our program stands for,with regards too administrative support.You got RU Wrestling alum,like myself,coming out of the woodwork,supporting these kids and defending the RU Wrestling name.These kids on this team are confident,grittyand know the RU Wrestling base,will back them with everything.You can see it in interviews.They know that us alum,fans,and family are with them too the end.Keep your head up,guys like this do this,to piss off passionate wrestling fans like us.

Creedo. Thanks for the kind words. We have come a long way and I think it is just the beginning. I just love those kids as they terrific young men. There is nothing I would not do for them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT