ADVERTISEMENT

For RU Dad02

richthedentist

All American
Gold Member
Aug 2, 2001
Did you see game and first goal today how I’ve been saying that all fi our corner kicks have been to close to the 6 yard line including the one right before our. First goal . They make a corner kick about 9 yards out and boom we get a header for a goal it’s amazing how bad even our corner kicks have been but that was beautiful!!

Did you see game and first goal today how I’ve been saying that all fi our corner kicks have been to close to the 6 yard line including the one right before our. First goal . They make a corner kick about 9 yards out and boom we get a header for a goal it’s amazing how bad even our corner kicks have been but that was beautiful!!
Yes rich, right on. I mentioned it in the game thread. Though not the 6yd angle. You were spot on. Also said that the others were still nothing to write home about. Executed correctly you & I both know that they represent great scoring opportunities.

Yes rich, right on. I mentioned it in the game thread. Though not the 6yd angle. You were spot on. Also said that the others were still nothing to write home about. Executed correctly you & I both know that they represent great scoring opportunities.
Yeah I just watched some of the game on replay on the app as I was watching my daughter play lacrosse which is more exciting than watching our girls play soccer!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT