ADVERTISEMENT

From Lex Knapp Ask the Experts - Who We Are Recruiting

Clearscreen25

All American
Mar 9, 2016
I asked about who are are looking at and what recruits we should pay attention to.

This was the response from Lex:

"Schultz is priority #1 without question, Anderson shortly after, but there’s a number of blue-chip recruits the staff is after. AJ Ferrari, a stud out of Texas, is high on the list. He is a big body who could step in at 84 or 97 down the road.

In addition, there’s a ton of home grown talent that is on the radar, and regularly in the SKWC room. Robert Howard and Anthony Clark are two hammers that I’m sure will be a focal point of in-state recruiting. I’ve heard mixed reviews on where RU ranks of Howard’s list, but it seems a nice BC pipeline has begun the last three years. Howard and Clark are close off of the mat, and if the staff can land Howard, I wouldn’t be surprised to see Clark follow his pal to the banks."

Another question for Lex, how has the new heavyweight transfer looked from Lehigh, have you gotten a chance to roll with him yet?

I asked about who are are looking at and what recruits we should pay attention to.

This was the response from Lex:

"Schultz is priority #1 without question, Anderson shortly after, but there’s a number of blue-chip recruits the staff is after. AJ Ferrari, a stud out of Texas, is high on the list. He is a big body who could step in at 84 or 97 down the road.

In addition, there’s a ton of home grown talent that is on the radar, and regularly in the SKWC room. Robert Howard and Anthony Clark are two hammers that I’m sure will be a focal point of in-state recruiting. I’ve heard mixed reviews on where RU ranks of Howard’s list, but it seems a nice BC pipeline has begun the last three years. Howard and Clark are close off of the mat, and if the staff can land Howard, I wouldn’t be surprised to see Clark follow his pal to the banks."
And if we get Clark, his cousin is Joey Oliveri from Hanover Park........

Delbarton kids typically tend to be attracted to the IVY's of the world. Would be fantastic to finally crack that nut.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT