ADVERTISEMENT

Fundraiser - RU Riot Squad Trip to Bloomington, Indiana

RutgersRiotSquad

Freshman
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2022
Hello Rutgers University Alumni and Supporters,

I hope this message finds you all well. I am posting here to request financial support for an upcoming trip that promises to strengthen the spirit of our student organization in the form of a Riot Squad Invasion of Bloomington, IN, for the Scarlet Knights Football game scheduled on October 21st. In the past we have turned to the boards for support to create the memorable 19 point Rutgers comeback again Penn State Men's Basketball team.

This trip’s goal is to rally fifteen executive board, committee, and general body Riot Squad members, and create a unique experience by traveling across the country to support the team. This will be a one-of-a-kind experience, and will not only create lasting memories for the students but also enhance the sense of community and pride associated with our university.

Transportation:
We plan to arrange flights for eight participating students to Bloomington, covering the cost of airfare.
Additionally, @aleccr12 will provide transportation by road (in his mom van), covering the expenses for gas for the seven students travelling by car.

Accommodation:
We are looking to book accommodations via Airbnb overnight in both Indianapolis and Pittsburgh (on the road back) for the trip to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable experience for our students.

Estimated Budget:
Our preliminary budget for the trip is as follows:

Transportation:
Flight Expenses: $1,600
Gas Expenses: $200

Accommodation:
Airbnb in Indianapolis: $300
Airbnb in Pittsburgh: $300
Total Requested Funds: $2,400

In return for your generous support, we plan to recognize all donors as sponsors for the trip. This recognition will include acknowledgment and posts on our social media platforms, and gratitude expressed at any related events.

We believe that this trip will be a fantastic opportunity to strengthen the student community and spirit here at Rutgers and provide our students with a memorable and unique experience. We appreciate your consideration of our funding request and look forward to the possibility of making this trip a reality for as many students as possible with your support.

If you are interested in donating, please Venmo @Frank-Sarracino, every donation will get us miles closer to Indiana! If you have any ideas or questions on how to make this the best trip possible for us or would like to submit a donation another way, please contact myself at 201-551-1534 or at fes29@scarletmail.rutgers.edu

Thank you for your time and consideration and Go RU!

Frankie Sarracino
Rutgers Riot Squad President

Hello Rutgers University Alumni and Supporters,

I hope this message finds you all well. I am posting here to request financial support for an upcoming trip that promises to strengthen the spirit of our student organization in the form of a Riot Squad Invasion of Bloomington, IN, for the Scarlet Knights Football game scheduled on October 21st. In the past we have turned to the boards for support to create the memorable 19 point Rutgers comeback again Penn State Men's Basketball team.

This trip’s goal is to rally fifteen executive board, committee, and general body Riot Squad members, and create a unique experience by traveling across the country to support the team. This will be a one-of-a-kind experience, and will not only create lasting memories for the students but also enhance the sense of community and pride associated with our university.

Transportation:
We plan to arrange flights for eight participating students to Bloomington, covering the cost of airfare.
Additionally, @aleccr12 will provide transportation by road (in his mom van), covering the expenses for gas for the seven students travelling by car.

Accommodation:
We are looking to book accommodations via Airbnb overnight in both Indianapolis and Pittsburgh (on the road back) for the trip to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable experience for our students.

Estimated Budget:
Our preliminary budget for the trip is as follows:

Transportation:
Flight Expenses: $1,600
Gas Expenses: $200

Accommodation:
Airbnb in Indianapolis: $300
Airbnb in Pittsburgh: $300
Total Requested Funds: $2,400

In return for your generous support, we plan to recognize all donors as sponsors for the trip. This recognition will include acknowledgment and posts on our social media platforms, and gratitude expressed at any related events.

We believe that this trip will be a fantastic opportunity to strengthen the student community and spirit here at Rutgers and provide our students with a memorable and unique experience. We appreciate your consideration of our funding request and look forward to the possibility of making this trip a reality for as many students as possible with your support.

If you are interested in donating, please Venmo @Frank-Sarracino, every donation will get us miles closer to Indiana! If you have any ideas or questions on how to make this the best trip possible for us or would like to submit a donation another way, please contact myself at 201-551-1534 or at fes29@scarletmail.rutgers.edu

Thank you for your time and consideration and Go RU!

Frankie Sarracino
Rutgers Riot Squad President
I love my mom van/SUV!

AWESOME STUFF RIGHT HERE!!! NO doubt in my mind these kids will HIT THEIR GOAL just like they did the last time!!

@RutgersRiotSquad maybe try a "GoFundMe" on Facebook and TAG every RU athletic/fan/alumni page there??

Reactions: RutgersRiotSquad
Alright, cleaned out the garbage. Let's keep the focus of the thread on the Riot Squad fundraiser.

Reactions: MrsScrew
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT