ADVERTISEMENT

FYI - Jersey Jam giving you $10 food voucher for sections 101 & 102

Nobody was expecting a sellout. RU took 2,900 seats to distribute. Sales are going well but plenty of seats still available. Still 17 days to go and fans are still in football mode. the expectation is that interest will grow once we the season is very near.

See you in Newark for a weekend game versus a power five team.

Can’t say a game against an Ivy has me wanting to fight traffic down on a weeknight to Trenton from the North.

Reactions: GORU2014
I doubt this is a big reason for slow sales, but you have to literally search for "jersey jam" on Ticketmaster to find the game. It doesn't show up when I search for Rutgers or Princeton.

I’m surprised this hasn’t already sold out considering how many people were dying for this game to be played
Everyone wants to talk about the benefits of playing Princeton on the boards, nobody wants to pay an extra $12 to see it.

Hopefully this is a lesson for future potential Ivy matchups, and for any potential Trenton games in a season away from the RAC

Everyone wants to talk about the benefits of playing Princeton on the boards, nobody wants to pay an extra $12 to see it.

Hopefully this is a lesson for future potential Ivy matchups, and for any potential Trenton games in a season away from the RAC

no one really wants to play this game except nj sportswriters and old time alum before 1980 including one loud voice....play on a campus at least, its asburd to play it in a shithole

Reactions: Friend of 112
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT