ADVERTISEMENT

GAME 15 MARYLAND: Welcome to R Nightmare

Also, wanted to point out the team composure after multiple hard fouls and dirty plays. Showing maturity and maintaining focus without backing down

Paul especially is much more under control this season handling his emotions
Excellent point Scangg. Maryland is either dirty, or they tried to take us off our game by being dirty. Or both.

Either way, we kept our composure. Not easy to do while on the court. Eye on the prize. That is a winning attitude.

I think Willard told his team over and over about how tough Rutgers is and in the process put a chip on their shoulder. No athlete wants to be told the other team won because they were tougher. And MD did play tough. From here on, we’re gonna have to prove it all night, every night.

Welcome to R nightmare, whoa-whoa-oh
Welcome to your beatdown
I hope we didn't scare you
That's just the way we are when we come down
We sweat and laugh and scream here
'Cause life is just a dream here
You know inside you feel right at home here

Poor Maryland, they were terrorized and abused in such a bruising way. Kevin Willard knows the trappings of the lion's den he was entering. Unfortunately for him, I do not think even he could have envisioned the Rutgers defense asphyxiating his team in such a manner resulting in rigor mortis taking over. Throw in 8000 lunatics howling and cackling and the knightmare became all too real for the Terrapins who were sent back to College Park in straightjackets not sure what they just had physically and mentally endured

Rutgers fans, it was scary good tonight. The defense that Rutgers played for those first 20 minutes was national championship quality level. Do not get caught up too much in that the score was just 24-17 and that the offense squandered a chance to be up maybe 16-20 points. I was pissed at half time that it was that close but by games end, I had come to really appreciate what we just saw. This team is not perfect. Its going to struggle finishing at times and its going to sruggle in the half court set. The defensive spells that Pikiell continues to conjure up keep and coming and coming and coming. Rutgers put a sleeper hold on Maryland the for a 8:45 stretch holding the Terps scoreless while running off 15 points of their own, much of them off turnovers. In addition the man on ball defense was a work of beauty bothering Maryland who could never get into any rhythm. I do not have the exact number but Rutgers forced more than a couple shot clock violations or last second heaves with the assists going to a frenzied RAC crowd. By the time Maryland scored a couple of more buckets, the RU run was still 19-4 over 15 minutes. Maryland had just 8 points with 2:30 minutes left. Yes they had some bench players drain a few 3s at the end to cut that gap to just 7 at halftime, but in retrospect Rutgers was in complete control of their vice grips.

Second half played at a much different pace but still delivered the same results. Rutgers was going to drop an anvil on Maryland and his name was Paul Mulcahy. Mulcahy who had been so instrumental in securing the win at Purdue was equally vital in a key stretch that placed the Terrapans into a death rattle. Paul would score 9 of RUs 13 points in a stretch where RU stretch where the lead ballooned to 14. He was just warming up Mag hit him in stride in transition but on the next series, Paul got a steal headed up court where he was fouled hard by Reese of Maryland. It was a flagrant one and if anyone had any doubt that was the play of the game. Paul sank both free throws, RU got the ball and Andre scooped up a Reiber miss, Suddenly RU is up 42-30 and then once again Paul delivers putting RU up 14. The lead would extend at its most to 18, a 17-3 run buoyed by Paul the leader who was tough as nail today bullying a bunch of wannabee thugs from Maryland. Paul gets all the kudos tonight. After all he didnt miss a shot...6-6 fg, 15 points, 2 steals in 32 minutes. Only 2 assists tonight but with Maryland denying the ball to Cliff, it was going to be about Paul doing what he does best and he does it well. You almost wish he shot more.

But while Paul might be the player of the game, for the move of the game and the role player of the game we look elsewhere. Maryland had crept to 34-30. The defensive tempo of the first half was replaced and Maryland was more confident in figuring out the RU defense. Shots were starting to fall and RU was sputtering somewhat not being able to get Cliff untracked at all and now it was starting to matter. One little move from Pike to rest Cliff by inserting Reiber who got the call over Woolfolk was why Pikiell is such a good coach. I felt Willard was starting to outcoach Pike. He made the adjustments at half to move the ball and RU wasnt responding offensively. Needed a shakeup and oh boy did Reiber answer his call. You know I am going to eat a large plate of crow because in the Reiber thread I said the writing was on the wall and Woolfolk was going to take all his minutes. Never be that definitive bac...Reiber's name was called and his presence was the catalyst in that run that for all intents and purposes put the game away. Maryland went right after Reiber and it worked, Reiber fouled and Terps got an and one. Reiber in what had to be a set play made a brilliant dunk assisted by Derek to strike right back. Perhaps Maryland a bit caught off guard with Reibs in, instead of Cliff, Reiber also got a clean open look for 3 that missed on the next possession. Reiber would in another miss cleaned up by Hyatt and then a board down the other way. By the time Dean left, RU was up 14. Dean, Paul, Pike and the crowd were all responsible for those defining moments of the game. Reiber after so many tough games of being lost looked solid against a physical team and kept his head up giving very important minutes. Just 3 minutes but damn. And Pike knows what he is doing. Wolf was struggling a bit tonight so some nights it might be Reibers turn. Options are there.

Individually....Cliff really struggled, just 4 points and had only 2 shots at half. His D was decent and once again came through on the boards with 13. Maryland was really working hard to deny Cliff the ball and he just didnt seem good enough tonight to work through it. Cam was only 3-10 on the night but 3-6 from 3 and while he took 4 quick early shots, he disappeared for the rest of the first half. Cam would come up with some important treys that contributed to keeping the Terps at bay. Team leading 5 assists tonight and team leading 3 steals, Important part of that great D, Caleb took 8 shots in the first half and I dont like that stat, only took 4 in the 2nd, finished 4-12, 10 points, 4 boards, 2 steals, 0 turnovers...it was the typical Caleb game, just so good on locking down the guards on Maryland. Mag, 6pts, 4 boards, had some rough dribble moments early but once again so good on defense and he is so good on cleaning things up around the basket and he is getting into the habit of getting a steal under our own hoop for a quick score. Good thing Hyatt drained that 3 on RU's last possession in the first half..key moment up 21-14 but there was like 25 seconds on the shot clock so if you are going to take it you better make it, he did, RU went up 10 briefly before the last 2nd 3 cut it to 7 at half. Hyatt, 8 pts, 3 boards, is really settling into playing his role. Less forced shots and less dribbling to the hoop. Derek did some good things, made some mistakes forcing some bad passes leading to turnovers. !8 minutes and that is pretty appropriate for him right now, hit one of those Geo looking shots which is great for his confidence. I like that Pike has worked on getting him to play within himself. Woolfolk did struggle in his limited minutes and made an error on that last 3 Maryland hit before halftime. Guess what, thats okay, it happens to freshmen.

Give credit to Maryland, they could have packed it in totally a few times but kept plugging away at those 3s, some of which went in. Still they were just 8-22 for the night, Half of those coming from Carey off the bench. The lead would never get under 12 and RU while not perfect did enough needed things to close out the game without any danger. By games end, RU had forced Maryland into 20 turnovers and it seemed like the D was still playing just as strong in those last 5 minutes. Hungry team for sure...feed them. It used to be cupcakes now its filet mignon. The leap forward this year. Rutgers split with Maryland last year but lost the last 2 at the RAC vs the Terps. There was little doubt that Rutgers was the better team. You could see it. Do not know what to make of Maryland. Had a few nice wins early on but do not look like they have enough night in and night out to be a top half of the league school. Bubble maybe? They will have to get it together.

Rutgers is indeed a nightmare for any school at this point. There really is no question anymore. We know exactly the kind of defensive effort that RU will bring each night. Way different than last year season. The commitment and hunger is something I have not seen in all my time following RU since 1988. I said I wanted to wait til both Maryland and Iowa games were done to assess the goals and speculate on the future. I felt because of their style and chance they could be physical that this would be the toughest of the two. I do see Iowa rallied to beat Indiana after being down 21. Great recovery but wait until they meet the RU defense. On the other end, to beat a bad defensive team like Iowa is, you have to take it too them. The blueprint is the Wake game. I would be surprised if its a lower scoring game like last year or even tonight. Big game...get that win and its dream big dreams for the Knights......and continued knightmares for the rest of the Big 10

Excellent recap as always. Credit to Maryland . They came to play but just couldn't handle the Rutgers defense, especially in the first half when at times they seemed so frustrated and bewildered you'd almost feel sorry for them. For me what's so different about this year compared to the past is that, talent-wise, Rutgers has appeared to be the better team in virtually all their games, including the Purdue game.

Also, wanted to point out the team composure after multiple hard fouls and dirty plays. Showing maturity and maintaining focus without backing down

Paul especially is much more under control this season handling his emotions
I blame the refs and Maryland’s crybaby coach for not reining in the muggings. Cam, Caleb and Paul all got pounded on fast breaks in dangerous attempts in the air. They went after the body and not the ball. We were fortunate that we didn’t have a serious injury.

I think Willard told his team over and over about how tough Rutgers is and in the process put a chip on their shoulder. No athlete wants to be told the other team won because they were tougher. And MD did play tough. From here on, we’re gonna have to prove it all night, every night.
Wrong thread. That's was last game's song, IIRC 😉 @bac2therac

Lots of good points by bac and others, so no need to repeat. Two things, though. Why didn't we foul at the end of the first half, since we had only committed 2 fouls and there was only about 17 seconds left when they inbounded and maybe 10 seconds left when they got to midcourt. Should've used a couple of fouls to waste time, reducing the likelihood of them hitting another trey.

Second, Cliff's hands are Cliff's hands. They're unlikely to get more than marginally better, as that's what he was dealt. Just like you can't teach speed and size, you can't teach good hands (sure minor improvements can be made in all of these things, but coaching/training can't make a slow person fast or a short person tall or...). You can, however, teach post moves, although that too depends on hands to some extent (dribbling while protecting the ball).
Great point on the fouls. I was sitting there screaming for fouls. Coming out of a timeout that was a no-brainer. I can't believe that Pike didn't remind them of the foul situation. Three well-timed fouls on the floor would have made it near impossible for them to score. Instead they get a 3. Luckily it didn't factor in the outcome yesterday but in a close game little miscues like that could be a killer.

The 1st 10 minutes had the best D I have ever seen.

Strange game in that we were elite on D and bad on offense in 1st half. 2nd half we were pedestrian on D and our offense bailed us out.

Paul has morphed back to Magic Johnson mode we saw last year for the 4.5 game stretch. Earvin 2.0!

Pike gave Caleb the long 2nd half rest I was looking for. I am worried about our legs against Iowa, but if I were an Iowa fan my worried list would be a lot longer.
Was our defense really that much worse? I think Maryland just started hitting 3's. The announcer said they made like 8 of 12 or something crazy like that after starting ice cold and just chucking some defeatist terrible shots

I'm sure it's a bit of both, but hitting or missing 3's makes a defense look much worse or better every time

Excellent point Scangg. Maryland is either dirty, or they tried to take us off our game by being dirty. Or both.

Either way, we kept our composure. Not easy to do while on the court. Eye on the prize. That is a winning attitude.
It's one thing to keep your composure after one incident. It's entirely different to try to keep it when it's repeated over and over, especially if it's the same person

Remember these are alpha competitors with 18-22 year old levels of testosterone pumping through them

Reactions: Scarlet83
Anyone at the game: Did they review the possible shot clock violation on Maryland in the 2nd half? It was right before a tv timeout and the broadcast never showed a replay.

Reactions: MiloTalon13
Was our defense really that much worse? I think Maryland just started hitting 3's. The announcer said they made like 8 of 12 or something crazy like that after starting ice cold and just chucking some defeatist terrible shots

I'm sure it's a bit of both, but hitting or missing 3's makes a defense look much worse or better every time
Agreed - up until the end of the first half - there was no point in defending the perimeter tightly. They couldn’t buy a bucket. Their bench guys hit a couple to end the half but we probably didn’t think that much of it. Pike had some bench guys in then too.

Maryland came back out nailing perimeter shots and eventually we adjusted our defense to prevent them from getting g those looks.

One small item. Paul continues to be too hesitant inbounding the ball. He never seems to pull the trigger when he needs to on the first option. Not sure what the deal is with that but it's a consistent pattern

I wonder if maybe Dean can be a late game inbounder when up and teams looking to foul?

Paul is shooting an outstanding 86% from the line anyway. That gives us another great option to pair with Cam at an absolutely incredible 96.8% and 3rd option Caleb at a very good 81%

Anyone at the game: Did they review the possible shot clock violation on Maryland in the 2nd half? It was right before a tv timeout and the broadcast never showed a replay.

No..it was criminal...that was a violation and they let it play on which resulted in a quick rebound and shot attempt and foul which gave MD 2 foul shots. Bad job

Agreed - up until the end of the first half - there was no point in defending the perimeter tightly. They couldn’t buy a bucket. Their bench guys hit a couple to end the half but we probably didn’t think that much of it. Pike had some bench guys in then too.

Maryland came back out nailing perimeter shots and eventually we adjusted our defense to prevent them from getting g those looks.

This is the danger vs Iowa. We have been giving up the open 3 alot...eventually some team is going to get hot and burn us

No..it was criminal...that was a violation and they let it play on which resulted in a quick rebound and shot attempt and foul which gave MD 2 foul shots. Bad job
Yup. Decided to check myself.

PXL-20230106-152239726.jpg

I am not sure that Paul had full "composure" at first after that flagrant foul. He popped up quick and I though was going to step towards Reese before the entire RU squad surrounded him and kept him from doing anything crazy.

The adjustments by Pike and staff may be viewed as taking too long, but I believe they're tied to when a team gets to see them and then doesn't have a chance to adjust again.

When Reiber came in, it was clearly because Cliff was screening and then waiting for a handoff/pass to our guards, to minimize the amount if dribbling. BUT it was the same Purdue defensive gameplan, which is leave Cliff open at the foul line or top of the key/3 point line.

You either live with Cliff taking a wide open 3 or long 2, which is a win for the opponent......OR we continue to run the offense and hope Cam, Caleb, etc get a better shot.

By putting Reiber in, he is your Stretch 4/5 and prevents teams from sagging off.....if he can make a pass, then the offense reopens, lanes become open again and things look better.

So Reiber at this stage is a better situational fit, when teams decide to have their 5, stand in the middle of the lane, 5 feet off of Cliff. If and when Woolfolk play in that scenario and prove they can hit that 15/18 footer AND can then score in the post and rebound......that's when RU goes from Round of 32 to Sweet 16/Elite 8 territory, whether this season or beyond.

The tradeoff of looking for offense from Reiber is he has to play like last night on the glass and be a step faster on defense when the guards get beat on the perimeter and drive and kick. The guard defense with the perimeter is masked by Cliff, Caleb, Mag and taking 10 seconds off the shot clock, by pressing 3/4 court after baskets.

I think Iowa presents major issues on some levels, because Kris Murray looks healthy and in sync.....and they don't have any reasons to do anything other than launch 3s, which takes away our rebounding advantages.

We will need to score and set up the 3/4 court for sure and make Iowa knows they're in for a hornets nest early. I think we might see more of Reiber vs Iowa, it's probably a better matchup for him to score inside AND at the 3 point line.....Rebraca from Iowa is going to score so we have to make him play defense and defend Cliff and Reiber.

And I need to emphasize, how confident Cam Spencer is looking and sounding. Sitting downstairs and very close to the action last night isn't where I usually sit. But Spencer and the Maryland guards were chatting a LOT and maybe thats because he's from Maryland and has played against some of their DMV guards before. But the Spencer we are seeing in the last 4 to 5 games is a more aggressive and looking for his offense guy......and it's a must have. Mix that with a more aggressive and looking to score Mulcahy and a lot of pieces are falling into place.
As I was watching a bit of Iowa/IU last night, I was wondering what the approach will be against Murray on Sunday. I am sure we will mix it up, but assume he will see a heavy dose of Caleb with a splash of Mag.

Great recap as usual, Bac. As for Cliff, besides his stellar 13 boards, the other glaring stat for him in the opposite direction was 4 TOs . That just should not happen. Even Pike called him out for the TO's in the post game. Cliff has got to be better with the ball when teams throw 2 and 3 guys at him. Hopefully he will continue to learn to make the quick pass out to an open shooter or cutter. In fairness to Cliff, he did not see this type of double-teaming too much last year because Ron and Geo got a lot more attention on the perimeter. So, it is a learning process. He is a smart kid and a hard worker, so I think he will get much better at this as the season progresses.

Good recap as usual. A few additional points:

1. Maryland did a terrific job of crowding Cliff and making it basically impossible for our guards to get him the ball. They also played very tight on the perimeter, really jamming up our offense.

2. We only scored 64 because Cam and Dre hit some timely threes and because Paul just took over in the 2nd half. Paul’s dribble penetration is becoming elite, and he’s aided because of the THREAT of him passing. As he’s coming into the lane, defenders are staying with their man, so Paul has room to maneuver, and he’s been MONEY the last two games in hitting all manner of creative 6 to 10 foot shots and driving bankers.

3. Cam has really gained confidence and is firmly one of our best players. Obviously our best shooter, but does so many other things that we weren’t expecting when Pike signed him as a “shooter.” He passes, he defends, he steals, he’s fiercely competitive, and he is AUTOMATIC at the line.

4. You can just SEE the fear and apprehension in the eyes and play of opponents when we’re in full court press. Our pressing is relentless and ferocious, but also under control, as we don’t get called for many fouls when we press. It’s just so well coached and is causing turnovers like we’ve not seen on the Banks in years.

5. Cliff is very sloppy and still awkward when he has the ball on the block and is getting double teamed, so I was glad to see we weren’t trying to force the ball down low. Lesson learned from the SHU game, when we kept forcing the entry passes despite SHU getting deflection after deflection. But Cliff was a MONSTER on the boards tonight.

6. Hyatt has been playing his role to perfection lately. He only had one bad moment in the first half when he tried going one on one and — predictably — coughed up the ball. He and Mag should be banned from ever taking more than three dribbles.

7. Simpson is a spark, but he’s still out of control at times. The box score only shows him with 2 TOs, but I counted 3. He needs to learn when to push and when to pull back.

8. Pike had a good rotation tonight, with starters all getting 26 to 34 minutes, and Hyatt and Simpson getting 22 and 18, respectively. Woolf and Reiber combined for 5 minutes because Cliff played 34.

9. One other negative - I love Caleb’s defense, and he provides good mid range offense, but he has been good for one or two boneheaded plays late in games over the past several games. That deep 3-pointer early in the shot clock when we’re trying to wax away the game with about 5 minutes left was just dumb. A 5th year senior needs to know better.

10. On to Iowa. They still have a really good offense despite all of the recent turmoil in Iowa City, so Sunday will not be a cakewalk. We need to bring our “A” game and will need to score at least 72 points to win. Luckily, Iowa’s defense is pretty bad, but our games are always dog fights. I expect nothing less on Sunday, especially after they gained some confidence in storming back for their first conference win tonight against Indiana.
I think Willard’s game plan was very clearly based off of watching film from the Seton Hall game. We just handled the pressure a bit better this time.

I thought it was a few steps lower. Worth noting Caleb took a huge rest (almost a nap) in the middle of the 2nd half. I am very happy Pike gave him a long rest after he played the entire 1st half (or close to it)

This is the danger vs Iowa. We have been giving up the open 3 alot...eventually some team is going to get hot and burn us
Maryland shot 36%, Ohio State shot 42%, Wake Forest shot 42% and we won* all of those games. I suppose Ohio State's actual percentage would dip under 40% if you take out the illegal shot.

Great recap as usual, Bac. As for Cliff, besides his stellar 13 boards, the other glaring stat for him in the opposite direction was 4 TOs . That just should not happen. Even Pike called him out for the TO's in the post game. Cliff has got to be better with the ball when teams throw 2 and 3 guys at him. Hopefully he will continue to learn to make the quick pass out to an open shooter or cutter. In fairness to Cliff, he did not see this type of double-teaming too much last year because Ron and Geo got a lot more attention on the perimeter. So, it is a learning process. He is a smart kid and a hard worker, so I think he will get much better at this as the season progresses.
True. Extra double and triple team drills for Cliff and the bigs will be thrown into practice going forward.

I was surprised to hear him call out Cliff....that is unusual....obviously he views this as a problem and correctable

I also was cursing Hyatt's made 3 at the end of the 1st half when we should have been playing for the last shot. That was vintage Hyatt!
His shot selection, in fairness, has been much better in the last few games. And he’s holding his own on the defensive end even on the occasion when he he needs to step out and defend the perimeter he hasn’t burned us as badly as last year. Definite improvement.

I also was cursing Hyatt's made 3 at the end of the 1st half when we should have been playing for the last shot. That was vintage Hyatt!
That was the play where he had just missed a wide open 3 from the same spot, had Cliff with a great seal to the baseline, and instead chucks a contested 3

It was sooooo Hyatt 🤣

It's much easier for Hyatt to get his shot off than Cam because he gets it off so quick and elevates so high. Cam has to pick his spots.
Hyatt doesn't elevate so high on his shot at all

Cam can get his shot off just fine. He is just too unselfish and doesn't want to take bad shots. His release point is very high which helps too.

There are many many times Spencer could take a slightly contested 3 or a little deeper 3, and he turns it down. He really needs to be pulling the trigger any chance he gets. Cam is the best shooter on the team by so far. If we could get him more like 6 to 8 3pt attempts a game we would never lose

No. never did and Pike asked for it and was ignored. Thought that live at the game it was a shot clock violation.

Assuming I'm reading the rules correctly, it was not criminal - because it's not reviewable. I think this falls into the same category as the OSU endgame rules violations which weren't reviewable, because a whistle never blew. As far as I can tell, the general principle is that if play hasn't been stopped by a whistle or made basket or out of bounds, the play can't be reviewed, as they don't want to stop the rhythm of the game. It's just a mistake and I'd personally rather not see a host of situations added to review (except the endgame situation we saw at OSU), as the games already get bogged down in reviews in the last 2 minutes.

Section 2. Instant Replay—Voluntary Use (Except Where Noted) Art 1. Officials may use such available equipment only in the following situations (page 106 in the rule book in the link below):

b. Scoring. 4. Determine if the ball was released on a try for goal before the sounding of the shot clock horn when the try is successful. The officials must recognize the potential mistake and signal to the scorer that an instant replay review is required prior to the ball next becoming live.
When the try is unsuccessful, a review is not permissible.

https://www.quickscores.com/downloads/ftmeadesports_20222023_Mens_NCAA_Basketball_Rulebook.pdf

I thought it was a few steps lower. Worth noting Caleb took a huge rest (almost a nap) in the middle of the 2nd half. I am very happy Pike gave him a long rest after he played the entire 1st half (or close to it)
I thought this may have had to do with Reiber’s minutes. Maryland was still pressing quite a bit at that point. With Caleb sitting, it was smart to put a better ball handling big on the floor. Dean’s more reliable as a handler than Cliff, Mag or Hyatt. Certainly do not want the latter 3 playing long stretches together with any combo other than Paul and Caleb.

Assuming I'm reading the rules correctly, it was not criminal - because it's not reviewable. I think this falls into the same category as the OSU endgame rules violations which weren't reviewable, because a whistle never blew. As far as I can tell, the general principle is that if play hasn't been stopped by a whistle or made basket or out of bounds, the play can't be reviewed, as they don't want to stop the rhythm of the game. It's just a mistake and I'd personally rather not see a host of situations added to review (except the endgame situation we saw at OSU), as the games already get bogged down in reviews in the last 2 minutes.

Section 2. Instant Replay—Voluntary Use (Except Where Noted) Art 1. Officials may use such available equipment only in the following situations (page 106 in the rule book in the link below):

b. Scoring. 4. Determine if the ball was released on a try for goal before the sounding of the shot clock horn when the try is successful. The officials must recognize the potential mistake and signal to the scorer that an instant replay review is required prior to the ball next becoming live.
When the try is unsuccessful, a review is not permissible.

https://www.quickscores.com/downloads/ftmeadesports_20222023_Mens_NCAA_Basketball_Rulebook.pdf
I’m reading the rule differently.

I’m reading the rule differently.
How? Seems pretty clear to me, when the rule (in the voluntary review section) says, "when the try is unsuccessful, a review is not permissible," meaning if a shot taken at the end of the shot clock misses, a review is not allowed. Period. The only time a potential shot clock violation is reviewed for a missed shot is at the end of any period when the game clock reads zero - to see if there was a violation before the clock ran out, so time could be put back on and further play could ensue. That's part of the mandatory review section.

How? Seems pretty clear to me, when the rule (in the voluntary review section) says, "when the try is unsuccessful, a review is not permissible," meaning if a shot taken at the end of the shot clock misses, a review is not allowed. Period. The only time a potential shot clock violation is reviewed for a missed shot is at the end of any period when the game clock reads zero - to see if there was a violation before the clock ran out, so time could be put back on and further play could ensue. That's part of the mandatory review section.
There is only one way to read it lol

Reactions: RU848789
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT