ADVERTISEMENT

GAME 27 WISCONSIN: Give it all you got

I thought reiber had 3 or 4 excellent passes to cliff today. Cliff only finished 1 of them but maybe we found something here?
I like this a lot. So much easier for a big to make the entry pass from the high post. We were also very successful doing this OOC with Wolf (albeit bs a lot of zone and bad competition)

Reactions: Scangg
So, your medical qualifications are that you have had back spasms that got better? And you know that, physiologically, your back spasms were identical to those that Caleb has had? And you know that his history of back injuries (major lumbar disc problems caused him to redshirt most of the 20-21 season) are not a factor at all with regard to his current condition? He may very well get better quickly, but you have zero idea of his medical situation or how long it will take him to recover.

https://www.app.com/story/sports/co...all-vs-ohio-state-caleb-mcconnell/4122117001/
I have hurt my back quite a few times in my life most in different places and with various recovery time.

Almost all of them like Caleb on Saturday during random things. Taking out garbage or sneezing or my latest one 3 weeks ago doing a stupid plank.

Reactions: RU848789
ADVERTISEMENT