ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: RHoops versus Maryland

Support the team … still have a shot at the NIT. Wrestling and both BB teams can’t get a win the past week. Expecting more. Only winning squad was gymnastics.
They probably need 18-20 wins for the NIT with all the regular season conference champs and a 32 team field. Not happening.

Reactions: rtabachk
Well in fairness this team gave the fans no reason to cheer. Before they collectively blinked, we were down 20 and never got it under 10. I think I cheered a total of 2 mins. in the Wisconsin beatdown of Rutgers in football.
No, you misunderstood my point. Talking about the lack of seating on the one end and how far removed the students are from the court.
There's no line of site distraction behind the rim and basket.
Not a fan blame comment at all.

Reactions: koleszar
sharon-raydor-mary-mc-donnel.gif

They only have 64 points even with two guys going off. That’s not the issue.

We have 51 points with 2 minutes left.

Pike it’s not defense. You can easily win games holding them to that score.

Worst home loss I can remember.

They only have 64 points even with two guys going off. That’s not the issue.

We have 51 points with 2 minutes left.

Pike it’s not defense. You can easily win games holding them to that score.

Worst home loss I can remember.
No. That was Lafayette.
This is up there though.

This teams body language is very telling. Pouting after every turnover, arguing after every foul. Not very likable

Best team ever. Lol. That’s why you should never say shit like that before the season. Because when you come out and play like this you are going to get deservedly ripped for it. If this is your best team ever than it’s time to figure this shit out Pike

Reactions: RUfromNJ and MV9000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT