ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: RHoops versus Maryland

Not sure why MD went away from the zone. We were lost.
If MD is going to go zone you have to get the ball to someone in the post or even foul line draw defenders and kick out to opposite corner or the wing it will soften the inside as well. They are doing absolutely nothing to make the zone work. We just put everyone on perimeter take a couple dribbles and pas tonthe guy next to them to do the same

This might be an unpopular opinion for some of you, but I think Paul gets too much minutes. He doesn’t drive or shoot particularly well. He slows the offense down and his defense is mediocre at best. He is a big guard that rebounds and hustles and occasionally has a flashy pass. He gets so many assists because he has the ball in his hands so much. I bet if he wasn’t in the same lineup as Caleb so much, Caleb’s offense would be much better because he’d havemuch more rhythm.
Unpopular and incorrect. No one else would be replacing many of those assists.

That was terrible D by us. RH picked up 2 of the cheapest fouls I’ve ever seen. Geo can’t stay with his man and doesn’t play physical enough. The whole team plays soft. Can get the foul calls when you are afraid of contact.

Reactions: ScarletLongIsland
9 FG made, 9 assists
5-12 from 3, 4-16 from 2pt
Most of the 2pt misses are create shot off dribble or bunny/layup misses

Reactions: BillyC80
If we do not come out 2nd half and push the tempo I'm turning off.. we are dictating NOTHINGA

The good news is that Pike showed us we know how to trap. Could’ve used that last game against a short bench.
Hard to press effectively when you have so little depth. Several of our
players don't seem to know where they're supposed to be on the court

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT