ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: RHoops vs. Minnesota

I can’t recall someone shooting like this in a college game ever. These are contested shots this kid is hitting. It’s unreal. Looks like Steph Curry. Unlimited range.

Reactions: kt124
Eagerly awaiting the threads about how we just weren’t mentally tough enough to stop this ****ing guy from making every random thing he jacks up.

I mean, whatever. Of course Minnesota turns into the Golden State Warriors against us. Every prayer goes in.

Reactions: kt124
If they lose this game, they lost it in the first 5 minutes by not taking it seriously.

Geo playing just as well.

You cant let one guy singlehandedly beat you

Rutgers isnt answering on offense

Bad job having Mag in instead of Mulchay

We are in his face. Ron has to hit those two wide open threes. And Cliff just has no offense.

This loss would be a dagger on this season. RHJ must stand up and push the team over top.

Reactions: zebnatto
We can still win, but you have to tip your cap to Willis and the Gophers.

You can’t do anything about Minn today. They are being defended. But you can live with a loss today IF we had won against Lafayette AND either DePaul or UMASS.

Damn, I wish we had a Willis. Can't blame the defense, he's literally had a hand un his face all game. This is on the offense. Pike needs to recruit more pure shooters. Defense can be taught. Minny and Willis are playing probably their best game in a long time. Shouldn't be this easy.

Last edited:
Geo is on fire. Keep going to him. He needs to look for his shot too. Let it fly when you're hot

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT