ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: RHoops vs. Wisconsin

About +12 in what 7 minutes since we started playing Young Tez and Geo?

Easy game

We can win this. Need a couple of hoops and big stops!

Best of Luck,
Groz

Eh whatever guys. We’ll go down 18 and then lose by 5 and everyone can be happy at how hard this team fights for its head coach. We are getting completely outclassed here
Here we go

I said it earlier in this thread in the 1st half. We’ll go down by 18 and lose by 5 and just puff our chests at how hard we play for our head coach. Dont get fooled. This happens every away game, its not impressive

We did finally get our best guard combination on the court at least and it’s making a HUGE difference.

I said it earlier in this thread in the 1st half. We’ll go down by 18 and lose by 5 and just puff our chests at how hard we play for our head coach. Dont get fooled. This happens every away game, its not impressive
You would rather they lay down and lose by 30?

I said we were going to cut it to four at one point and then lose

We start playing loose and better. Happens every time. Always too little too late

Flop, but Geo wastes a bunch of time and can’t get to the rim. Clockwork. Step back is his signature for a reason.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT