ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAME THREAD: Rutgers Football vs. Nebraska

Status
Not open for further replies.
what does that mean? He got the start, but didn't throw many good passes besides the first one

this game wasn't arts fault. Other than the 50 yard pass and pachecos run the play calls have been atrocious

well ... give RU credit .. 3 wins ... no weeks off ... lots of injuries ... really thought we’d get this one today

We badly need a QB. Bad pass by Langan. Should have never thrown that. Throw it away. He's not a passer so why try it?

And what bothers me about Sit is, where is the desire, the competitiveness? You've been given some golden opportunities, ones all Div. I QB's die for. You seize that moment and don't look back. You're supposedly a 4 star QB with great potential. The coaches decided Vedral was the starter, that should have lit a fire under him. When given the opportunity to show what he has, kick the door down and say "Here I am, watch this!"

Martinez has run for what 150 yards? Better than our quarterbacks. They were good enough to beat PSU. Have some talent.
That's because the other teams QB run to create plays. Ours are locked into a pass or locked into a run.
We haven't let a QB make an on field decision to run or pass since Ray Lucas.

If we had average talent. This team way outplayed its talent this year.

giphy.gif

Reactions: RUScrew85
It would be great to have a Dedrick Mills play for RU. Who did we sign the other day? Anyone capable? Jeez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT