ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAME THREAD: Rutgers Football vs. Nebraska

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why our deep passes have gone away I don’t know. We lead the country in 1 yard passes

It’s a minor miracle this game is tied, and only due to the +4 turnover margin. Our D is decimated, 9 games in 9 weeks is showing up big time this half. Hate to say it, but I think we need more Nebby mistakes to keep this going.
We need 2 more Nebraska turnovers and an offensive touchdown to have a chance. This D is Flood's last season bad

All these bubble screens/passes at the line of scrimmage are doing nothing. Time to adjust

Why was Sitkowsky ever rated a 4*. This guy can't throw a simple pass to the line of scrimmage!! 90% of his passes are to the ground!!! He really sucks!!!

Reactions: tico brown
All these bubble screens/passes at the line of scrimmage are doing nothing. Time to adjust

Um the last one could've been decent if Art could've hit the broadside of the barn.

There were also a few other ones that could've broke for decent gains if Art puts the ball in the right spot or made the right read.

Why was Sitkowsky ever rated a 4*. This guy can't throw a simple pass to the line of scrimmage!! 90% of his passes are to the ground!!! He really sucks!!!
I really just think it’s all between the ears. He’s either trying too hard or thinking too hard, but when the bright lights are on, he just doesn’t have it.

Reactions: newell138
It’s a minor miracle this game is tied, and only due to the +4 turnover margin. Our D is decimated, 9 games in 9 weeks is showing up big time this half. Hate to say it, but I think we need more Nebby mistakes to keep this going.
We need 2 more Nebraska turnovers and an offensive touchdown to have a chance. This D is Flood's last season bad

I really just think it’s all between the ears. He’s either trying too hard or thinking too hard, but when the bright lights are on, he just doesn’t have it.
He's the Rutgers version of Steve Matz

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT