ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Illinois

25 now, who had the over on 30 fouls this game? You're looking good with 6 mins. left.

Would've loved to see what we could've done with Myles not in foul trouble. But it's on him. Can't be a good defender or rebounder if you're on the bench. And Cliff has one rebound and no blocks or points.

Just terrible games by Caleb, Paul, Myles, Cliff and JY and Geo has been mediocre, at best. Only Harper and Mathis have played well tonight. Oh well.

Reactions: GSGS
Like the Nebraska game too

Yes, however I'd like to say that they've had to work hard to keep it where it is. If they're going to get their butts kicked, I like that they are running and working hard. They should have been playing this hard all year. Just my opinion.

At this point, just get to the end of the game, and go into isolation/quarantine to make sure that nothing gets in the way of them playing next week!!

Reactions: RU Mike73
Of course Pike just stands there

I would have walked off the court. Directly across the court and let the assholes T me up.
Then in the post game don't pull any punches. These weak ass refs need to be called out.

Empty the bench. Worse case scenario we drop down to a 10 seed. Get the kids some experience. We ain’t coming back from this deficit

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT