ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Michigan State

I’m afraid we are coming back down to earth. Plus, foul shooting will be our nemesis all year sadly.

Reactions: IL Lusciato
Harper needs to stop auditioning for the NBA and play the right way
How? Whats he supposed to do when we dont run an offense? Our “offense” is get out and run and play one on one and high ball screens

My thoughts Tez needs to pass the ****ing ball....they need to give the ball to MJ down low there is nobody that can cover him....MISMATCH can you see it. Seems like everybody right now us concerned about getting their shots off rather than play team ball. Totally piss poor right now yet we are still in this game

Reactions: zebnatto
My thoughts Tez needs to pass the ****ing ball....they need to give the ball to MJ down low there is nobody that can cover him....MISMATCH can you see it. Seems like everybody right now us concerned about getting their shots off rather than play team ball. Totally piss poor right now yet we are still in this game

Johnson seem tentative. Prob doesn’t want to get fouled.

Reiber is so lost 5 feet from the rim. They run the pick and drive every time. Stop hedging out

Thank god for Young.

Obvious we need Cliff back, Pike really worried about playing Myles to much in 1H afraid of foul trouble.

Thank god for Young.

Obvious we need Cliff back, Pike really worried about playing Myles to much in 1H afraid of foul trouble.
Since Cliff went out we've been garbage. Yes different competition but also different comfort level.

Remember that scene from Varsity Blues where the Coyotes suck it up after an all night strip club binge? I’m thinking something similar happened.

Reactions: ScarletteK80
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT