ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Michigan

Oh yeah. And there's a reason one is getting more play and the other more bench.

You guys need to,go see the stats last 6 or 7 games before exercising your fingers.
Guess you take the L too.

Cant expect to win when you have 4 fg’s between 17 mins and 1 min left. Thats the downfall of not running an offense

Hate to say it but this is the first time I've sat courtside and KYK seems to be right because there's no offense schemes seems to be run like Michigan. Seems like a bunch of guys running around on a playground. If we're lucky I wanted to guys be real hot.

Reactions: sunsetregret
That said, this needs to fire them up for a road win
Take CM’s D all day over PM.
And his bad turnovers? And bad shots? He has zero confidence in his game right now. Mulcahy throws passes Mc Connell can’t even imagine. And plays with more confidence and plays harder. I like Mc Connell but he is horrible right now. He went from starting to the pines, which is where he should be until he shows a pulse.

Oh yeah. And there's a reason one is getting more play and the other more bench.

You guys need to,go see the stats last 6 or 7 games before exercising your fingers.

Ok let's play this game, Caleb against:

Purdue - 16 pts 7 rebs 12-12 FTs
Michigan - 10 pts 3rebs
Maryland - 6 pts 5 rebs
Northwestern - 9 pts 6 rebs

When his minutes got reduced:

OSU - 0 pts 4 rebs
Illinois - 5 pts 1 reb
Michigan - 1pt 1reb

Those first four sound pretty damn good no? If Mulcahy had those stats he would be annointed the second coming. Nothing against Mulcahy as he has a bright future.

And yes he needs to play much much better than the last three as the team needs him. Pike needs to find a way to build his confidence.

Last edited:
Hate to say it but this is the first time I've sat courtside and KYK seems to be right because there's no offense schemes seems to be run like Michigan. Seems like a bunch of guys running around on a playground. If we're lucky I wanted to guys be real hot.

This is just not true. We ran sets multiple times down the stretch. What were you watching? We are going to lose every single game when Ron, Geo and Quasi all miss wide open 3s. Down the stretch we missed multiple wide open shots. Did you see quasi’s air ball late? Jesus.

Let me guess pikiell got out coached? Michigan’s offense is far superior? Were we saying that when they lost 5 out 6 in late December/early January? Of course not they were just struggling. Is Rutgers just struggling? Of course not, their offense sucks.

this is the thing about complainers, they are always right. Kyk trashed the offense for weeks when we had a rough go. Then against Illinois we finally make shots offense looked great and he goes silent for 5 days. Silent. Now after a poor shooting night he is back. Please stop feeding the animals at the zoo. He does not like pikiell, thinks he can fix Rutgers because of the bad offense and he will do whatever it takes to make you believe that... he is a carnival barker.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT