ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Michigan

Michigan will have the talent advantage against most opponents.This season they are mediocre on the road which hopefully will result in a Rutgers win.

Key to game is Cliff staying out of foul trouble and neutralizing Dickinson and Reed.
I also hope that Dean has a solid game as he can easily beat Dickinson down court though possibly getting annihilated defensively.

FWIW I looked at Reed's game log. He's been a foul machine on a per minutes basis in many of their games.

Michigan State, 24 min, 3 PF - not bad
at Wisconsin, 13 min, 1 PF
Indiana, 13 min, 3 PF
Nebraska, 11 min, 4 PF
Ohio State, 4 min, 4 PF (the Myles Johnson treatment??)
at Northwestern, 11 min, 3 PF

If they try to put him on Hyatt in a two towers lineup with Dickinson, maybe we can get him in foul trouble again tonight.

Is the thread up so early so we all can go crazy that Caleb will be given it a shot tonight ?

FprORmbaIAE-SQg

FWIW I looked at Reed's game log. He's been a foul machine on a per minutes basis in many of their games.

Michigan State, 24 min, 3 PF - not bad
at Wisconsin, 13 min, 1 PF
Indiana, 13 min, 3 PF
Nebraska, 11 min, 4 PF
Ohio State, 4 min, 4 PF (the Myles Johnson treatment??)
at Northwestern, 11 min, 3 PF

If they try to put him on Hyatt in a two towers lineup with Dickinson, maybe we can get him in foul trouble again tonight.
Reed will need to give Hyatt room to shoot or else he will get burned off the dribble

Not sure how much of that matchup we see with Caleb out. Hyatt has now shifted more to the 3. Reed is a tough matchup defensively for us

I cant find game on TV.....BTN showing women's basketball game

EDIT: Found it on BTN Plus..will watch on computer

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT