ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers vs. DePaul

Geo back to standing outside again. Wtf is wrong with this guy. He doesn't want to be the guy unless last shot from 3.

DePaul stinks but Rutgers offense is unwatchable.Harper and Baker need to come out of hibernation.

You guys don’t know what you are saying. Jones hit one shot - but he can’t defend. The only time DePaul had any real offense was when he played. We need Paul in there and can’t have both Paul and Jones on perimeter. Need to put Hyatt at the 5.

Reactions: shields
Score somehow here, I beg of whatever 5 are on the floor, preferably Jones

So I’ll reiterate what I said at half — DePaul wants to score 90+. We have slowed them way down. If we hit a little spurt offensively we’ll be fine.

I think Jones is asleep at the wheel on defense and that’s what Pike cares about.

We have a solid side with Ron, Geo, Cliff, Hyatt and Jones. When is Pike going to give them some run together? Let PM and McConnell come of the bench with whatever big subs for Cliff when he fouls out.

Very frustrating. The first 4 minutes out of the locker room were good. Need more of that energy. I get Cliff is on the bench, but get back to the ball movement & moving the defense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT