ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers vs. Michigan State

Geo giving consistent efficient offense is so important for this team it’s great to see him getting going

I think the kids are learning that we have to start fast and never let up. That's how you play winning basketball. You play for 40 minutes.

Reactions: BROTHERSKINNY
Leaving in JY Paul Tez Harper Cliff against some MSU walk ons haha Pike has a chip on his shoulder nice

Other than JY's turnovers and Harper not shooting great, we played almost a perfect game. Can't have a letdown at Northwestern.

Best of Luck,
Groz

Reactions: BillyC80
Incredible win. And I love that they kept it up In the 2nd half after they let MSU back in.

Reactions: BossNJ
We did what we needed to do.

Take a team just coming off a COVID break to the woodshed.

This is what I expected against Penn State. We got it here.

Unfortunately we won’t have this break when we play Michigan, but when we do get this break we need to take advantage of it.

Reactions: Rokodesh
Was this our first B1G game this year where we outscored the opponent from the free throw line? I don't recall any others. We were 10-12, and MSU only 1-5.

Was this our first B1G game this year where we outscored the opponent from the free throw line? I don't recall any others. We were 10-12, and MSU only 1-5.

Had to triple check the 10-12

Again, great adjustment by Pike. Taking the defensive pressure off Geo. It’s saving his legs on O.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT