ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

After a 8-0 RU run...Indy on a 9-0 run...have drained 4 treys already....17-17 tie ....im done with expectations for this yeam

Hollivay out..maybe plays Thursday

Playing much better now bit its all about defense....26-24...need to close out the half strong and take momentumn to half

Rutgers 30-26 halftime..Maryland destroys Northwestern 65-46 with one minute to go.Maryland goes undefeated in the B1G which is just another indication of how a few womens teams completely dominate league competition.

37-30 first time out...nice start to the half...do it with defense

For those reading this at the game...snow has mixed with and turned to sleet and freezing rain after about 2 inches most places

Nice way to end the home season.Rutgers leads 60- 41 with 7 minutes to go.Copper has another 2O point game.

Hope we can remember this offense for the tourny. Maybe this game got us back on track.

Good win.....most likely 5 seed playing winner of IndyPSU...lets hope for Indy but I really fear playing Northwestern again

This was a well-need solid win. And it looks as if we're going to be in the 4/5 game if of course we win our game against the lower seed, which looks like PSU versus Indiana.

I really would love to see us get our mojo back in time for the B1G tourney and make a nice run before the NCAA's.

Tylers shot was still off, 0 for 3 on foul shots, so she decided to go to the hoop for many of her points today.

Originally posted by TRU2RU:
Tylers shot was still off, 0 for 3 on foul shots, so she decided to go to the hoop for many of her points today.
And she did this very well! Tyler owns the most consistent layup on the team.

5 seed
NW the 4

Our first game should start about 2 pm CENTRAL time thursday
This post was edited on 3/1 11:38 PM by motorb54

Originally posted by motorb54:
5 seed
NW the 4

Our first game should start about 1 pm CENTRAL time thursday
If I read the bracket right, the first game on Thursday starts at 11:30 am CST. Our game starts 25 minutes after the completion of that game. I think it would be around 2pm CST which is 3 pm Eastern Time.

Bracket

As things turned out, since OSU did not lose again, RU would have had to defeat both MSU and NW to get the 3 seed. Just two weeks ago, it looked as though that could happen since RU was running on all cylinders. Instead our path to the university's first B1G team title runs through IU (or PSU), NW, UMd, and finally Iowa or OSU. Not an easy road to travel.

its a rough go because Penn State gave us fits the first two games. Northwestern simply clubbed us so we would need a complete reversal there. I think RU can play with Maryland, whether they can beat them is another story. No one has and other schools have come closer to beating them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT