ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD: 2024 Rutgers Football Spring Game

first QR: Wimsatt looks a lot the same, high passes out of reach passes and a missed touchdown breakout receiver by over throwing it. But he also took off running really well. Kaliakmanus or however you spell it, seems to be a definite upgrade on pass accuracy. Then again, his first throw was a clear pick 6 if the defender didn’t bobble it. just don’t know if he has the running capability as Wimsatt. Most veteran RBs aren’t playing but the young backs have potential.

Reactions: socaldave
3 really nice passes in a row by the new guy
Long, medium and a on target bullet for a short red zone TD

Reactions: Visengoth
first QR: Wimsatt looks a lot the same, high passes out of reach passes and a missed touchdown breakout receiver by over throwing it. But he also took off running really well. Kaliakmanus or however you spell it, seems to be a definite upgrade on pass accuracy. Then again, his first throw was a clear pick 6 if the defender didn’t bobble it. just don’t know if he has the running capability as Wimsatt. Most veteran RBs aren’t playing but the young backs have potential.
We don't let Wimmy run in real games. Just the spring.

Reactions: MrsScrew
I saw that Fletcher had two catches. Does he look the part at TE? I’ll watch the replay later.

Reactions: socaldave
77 on May 5th (cinco de mayo), did my graduate work at the GSE from ‘89 to ‘91.
congrats and nice to meet

now how long have you been following Rutgers football? I mean following and not casually taking note?

How did Shepard look?
It seems everyone has overlooked him (rightly or wrongly) and gone right to Surace.
he looked good, throws were crips and on point. He has good pocket presence as well. I like him, like him a lot actually. He's much better than Gav already

• Wow
Reactions: miket007
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT