ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers Hoops opens season vs. Columbia

For me at least, I believe we start off a better team. Mostly and hopefully because politics
took up a lot of time and energy. One of our best players was obsessed with getting paid as a player. I thought it was being done at a bad
time. I for one will not miss his presence.

Last edited:
For me at least I believe we we start off a better team. Mostly and hopefully because politics
took up a lot of time and energy. One of our best players was obsessed with getting paid as a player. I thought it was being done at a bad
LOL at this being the first gameday thread post of the season. Strange mindset to start the season.

I agree. The ball movement and flow during the Fairfield game was great. It also appears that we can beat defenders off the dribble.

Reactions: biker7766
For me at least, I believe we start off a better team. Mostly and hopefully because politics
First post in the first GameDay thread of the season is someone taking a shot at Geo

Un freaking believable

You should be ashamed of yourself and if you had any class would delete the post

Angry Half Baked GIF

Lol

Truth
Thanks for saying it

Reactions: RutgersNo1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT