ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. UMass-Lowell

going to be a grind if out game. these guys are tough and okay physical

Paul’s shoulder injury did not look good at all. We’ll obviously have to wait and see but I’m thinking bad news.

• Sad
Reactions: FrankZ
I said in another thread - Paul most likely has a torn labrum. This is something he can play with but will need surgery at some point if it’s bad. If not bad hopefully some rehab to strengthen it for 4 to 6 weeks.

Reactions: sct1111
S
I said it last game, he is like Deshawn Freeman, complete black hole. Once he gets the ball he is shooting/straight to the rim never looking to pass
You are so out of touch. He passes it plenty. Unfortunately the entire team is struggling.

I am glad he feels comfortable and does not have to defer to the previous stars.

He scored 19 points in 20 minutes last game.

Reactions: RUDiddy777
I expected more of a struggle and closer game coming off Thursday night game to play Saturday afternoon.

S

You are so out of touch. He passes it plenty. Unfortunately the entire team is struggling.

I am glad he feels comfortable and does not have to defer to the previous stars.

He scored 19 points in 20 minutes last game.
No. I am just stating what I observe on the court. Great for him that he scored 19 points in 20 minutes. He doesn't pass the ball, he just proved it on that last 2 on 1. Don't get all emotional.

Haven’t been able to watch, looks like Simpson and Cliff playing well

This Cliff guy is pretty good

Larry David Hbo GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

• Haha
Reactions: FrankZ
Had the game on mute, watching the football game with sound and saw Paul go off grabbing his shoulder. Has there been any commentary on this? Haven't seen him back on the bench. Like many, have been concerned about his shoulder since it happened in the first game.

Other than that UML is way better than those first two teams we played and this is a much better test for us. Without Cliff dominating inside, this could be a 5-6 point game, but Cliff has been a monster.

This is going to be a sweat in the 2nd half with no Caleb and no Paul. But, Paul/Cam/Hyatt/Mag are 2 for 13 with 7 points (total) and we are up 13 at the half on a decent team. Hard not to be impressed. Cliff is a borderline AA. Need to keep our pieces around him healthy(ier)

Last edited:
Lowell is bricking alot..they will be worned down..come out and hut a few to go up 18-20 and the rest is cruise control

we aren’t moving the ball as well today but credit their d. May just be a get it to cliff down low and move out of the wag kinda game

Reactions: MiloTalon13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT