ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers vs. Nebraska under the lights!

A Shitty Nebraska team comes to our place and beats us on a Friday night. It was a great first half. Anybody tell these guys it’s 60 minutes.

Careful, the baghdad bob's will be out in force tomorrow morning quoting your posts to explain why you're wrong
I mean.. he’s wrong in the sense that Schiano certainly should not be fired now. Gleeson on the other hand..

I really thought Gleason was the answer…I was wrong and he needs to be let go. We have regressed each year.

Reactions: gmay8
Oh man they fumbled the snap lol

Didn’t think they would wake up considering the trip and short week but they sort of did and we didn’t do ourselves any favors either….without offense that scores points it’s very difficult to win week in and week out. Oh well.

Garbage. I can't believe I choose to spend my weekends this way. And I'm a Steelers fan so I get to watch a horseshit offense twice a week.
At least you have Pickett. I'm a titans fan with another horrible QB

The only good thing is that my cable went out just before the play when we went for it on 4th down with 13m left. TV still frozen at end of 3rd down. Looks like we got a bad spot but probably wouldn’t have mattered.

We clearly have no qb right now. They should have run the ball all game and not this stupid read put in a fullback and run it.

Reactions: pmvon
I will admit I had about 15% confidence we’d win on the last drive. Highest level in a long time.

Give Wimsatt the keys … going to finish 3-9 or 4-8 so let him get the experience and get ready for next year. If he doesn’t play, he’s probably in the portal.

Reactions: RUShea and MikeRU09
RU has talent at offense. the problem is the OC doesn't know how to use that talent.

How can a QB develop when he is rotated in and out? he can't.

In my opinion, the most important position in a team is the coaching staff. It doesn't matter how much talent we have but if the coaches don't know how to best use the players and develop them we are going to continue on the same road to nowhere.

I will be moving my NIL money to Men Basketball since we have a staff there that knows how to develop talent.

Reactions: redking
What’s almost most upsetting is that we’re going to lose players like Brown, why would you stay????

I want Rutgers to be good SOOOOO badly but I’m nearing my wit’s end. I’m starting wonder if RU can catch lightning in a bottle with Schiano 2.0.

As a Redskins fan, I was ecstatic when Gibbs came back.. it was like the second coming. And I was crushed that he couldn’t bring back the magic. Wondering if the same thing is happening here.

This loss sucks hard. I have a bad feeling this loss was a back breaker for the year, if not Schiano’s 2nd attempt at a rebuild.

I don’t know anymore…

Reactions: eddynyse and gmay8
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT