ADVERTISEMENT

Games of interest 2017-2018

BeKnighted

Heisman Winner
Jan 15, 2003
I've been occupied with other stuff much of the year, but Games of Interest will return with the start of the season on Friday.

Besides B10 teams and other RU opponents, let me know in this thread if there are other teams you'd like to see covered. I won't promise to get them all the time, but I'll do what I can.

I've been occupied with other stuff much of the year, but Games of Interest will return with the start of the season on Friday.

Besides B10 teams and other RU opponents, let me know in this thread if there are other teams you'd like to see covered. I won't promise to get them all the time, but I'll do what I can.

Excellent to see you back.
You have included, in the past, I think, results from ranked teams. They are easier to find on line but it is always good to know in context with RU and opponents. We are hopeful that RU will work into the rankings, at least later in the season.
Glad to see that you will continue your tradition in some way.

BeKnighted glad you're continuing Games of Interest and asking about our preferences [thumb2]
family ties have me checking ASU ( mbb & wbb) and DePaul's WBB programs
Loyola of Chicago is another WBB program that I check occasionally , but not like the Demon & Devils WBB programs. I check the Ramblers MBB program mainly .

Excellent to see you back.
You have included, in the past, I think, results from ranked teams. They are easier to find on line but it is always good to know in context with RU and opponents. We are hopeful that RU will work into the rankings, at least later in the season.
Glad to see that you will continue your tradition in some way.

I definitely will include the ranked teams. (Heck, those scores are the easiest for me to find.)

I missed the Games of Interest. If you want to spread your horizon, though still east of AZ, an occasional shout-out to UNM and NMSU would be nice. Looks like the Lobas are starting well. Took down Marquette in The Pit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT