ADVERTISEMENT

Gavin's First Season as a Starter was an Unmitigated Success

If AM was a "silent commit" as some claim (because it would have been some huge distraction or something), when is it going to be made public?

It's now a distraction the other direction isn't it with people wondering about the QB position for 2024?

What I don't get about the "silent commit to avoid bowl game distractions" is then why host AM or any QB at all prior to the game?

There would be no distraction at all if HC Schiano and staff didn't start it themselves with bringing in a P5 QB to begin with.

So again you're back to your theory that Schiano and Ciarrocca are recruiting a starting P5 qb just to back-up Wimsatt. Got it.
Yes. Trying to. A former starting P5 QB. His MN career ended, Fleck showed him the door. Of course the guy would look for a rescue from his former OC. Doubtful any other P5 is interested.

What I don't get about the "silent commit to avoid bowl game distractions" is then why host AM or any QB at all prior to the game?

There would be no distraction at all if HC Schiano and staff didn't start it themselves with bringing in a P5 QB to begin with.
Right. They created the distraction rather than prevent one. That’s why I don’t see any reason to keep the commit a secret. More likely he didn’t commit, not liking his chances for a fair competition.

Yes. Trying to. A former starting P5 QB. His MN career ended, Fleck showed him the door. Of course the guy would look for a rescue from his former OC. Doubtful any other P5 is interested.
And Schiano told him he could land here only to back-up Wimsatt. Anything else being reported by Richie is a lie. OK, you're on the record.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT