ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big Blue!

RUinPinehurst

All American
Aug 27, 2011
Eli will take it to the Boys tonight. He has 1,241 pass yards and 9 TDs (1 INT) for 104.8 rating in prior 5 at home against Dallas. Eli averaging 306.7 pass yards per game in past 7 at MetLife. Big game. Huuuuuge game. Go G Men!!!

Reactions: ntlrock1
Dallas goes for it on 4 and 1 on their own forty and make it. Oh Yeah! Go Cowboys!

That was one ugly turnover by Eli. The ball drops out of his hand while bringing back his arm to pass, lol, ugh.

Looks like Eli ate the popcorn too!

No, it "looks like" Flowers needs an attitude adjustment and start playing LT the way he's supposed to, because his blocking SUCKS right now and hasn't been all that great the entire season. That one wasn't on Eli (as opposed to the 1st).

Collinsworth might be right: Flowers may be better cut out to be a RT than having to protect the QB's blind side.

That was one ugly turnover by Eli. The ball drops out of his hand while bringing back his arm to pass, lol, ugh.

There's nobody in the NFL that makes more Bad News Bears style football follies like Eli. He also seems to save his best follies for Dallas. I'll never forget the game vs Dallas a few years ago when Eli broke loose late in game and was headed to the end zone all alone when he tripped, fell down and lost the ball (and the game)

Reactions: koleszar
There's nobody in the NFL that makes more Bad News Bears style football follies like Eli. He also seems to save his best follies for Dallas. I'll never forget the game vs Dallas a few years ago when Eli broke loose late in game and was headed to the end zone all alone when he tripped, fell down and lost the ball (and the game)

2 SB rings. 2 Super Bowl MVP's. Move on.

Eli must be colorblind he threw 3 to guys in white (1 pick and 2 drops). Gotta love the sappy look on his face afterwards... Like his bad throw was Cruz's fault.

Reactions: miket007
Eli must be colorblind he threw 3 to guys in white (1 pick and 2 drops). Gotta love the sappy look on his face afterwards... Like his bad throw was Cruz's fault.

Cruz should have made a better attempt to, at the very least, knock that ball down.

Eli had some great Super Bowls for a mostly mediocre QB - who just now made yet another completion to Dallas

lol @ "mediocre." He's going to The Hall of Fame my friend. No questions asked at this point. Make all the fun of Eli you want, fellas, but Aikman put it perfectly a couple of weeks ago:

"Eli's doesn't play the game to pad his stats. He's plays to win games and, because he takes chances - sometimes too many - he wins a lot of them, including playoff games and a couple of Super Bowls."

Ben Roethlisberger is also going - and he was the best QB in Eli's draft. Not even close.

lol I love Ben, 2nd favorite team, but "not even close"?? LOL!

Eli vs Ben:

Games 197/183
Comp % 59.6/64.1
Yards 47,284/46,249
TD's 316/297
INT's 211/158
SB's 2/2
SB MVP 2/0

...your comment is absurd. Is he better? Sure, I'll give you that ,but "not even close" is beyond laughable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT