ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big Blue!

Dez may have just sealed the game for Big Blue AND for my 1st round FF game (aptly named "Big Blue lol...)!

Under review? Guy took two steps with the ball after catching it, the NFL is killing the sport.

lol I love Ben, 2nd favorite team, but "not even close"?? LOL!

Eli vs Ben:

Games 197/183
Comp % 59.6/64.1
Yards 47,284/46,249
TD's 316/297
INT's 211/158
SB's 2/2
SB MVP 2/0

...your comment is absurd. Is he better? Sure, I'll give you that ,but "not even close" is beyond laughable.

Just moments ago Eli attempted another completion to Dallas but the LB dropped the ball in his hands. One thing about Eli is he has been more durable. Ben has missed more time and more stats. Still - Ben has 11 points better QB rating since he has not been the INT machine Eli has been. Eli has made more bonehead INTs of anyone excerpt maybe Favre.

I confess I am a Giant fan and consider Eli a good QB. I just never know if he will win Giants a game of cost them one. I dont get that with Ben

Just moments ago Eli attempted another completion to Dallas but the LB dropped the ball in his hands. One thing about Eli is he has been more durable. Ben has missed more time and more stats. Still - Ben has 11 points better QB rating since he has not been the INT machine Eli has been. Eli has made more bonehead INTs of anyone excerpt maybe Favre.

I confess I am a Giant fan and consider Eli a good QB. I just never know if he will win Giants a game of cost them one. I dont get that with Ben
You're awful. Stop trying to make sense.

That'll shut up all those moron NJ/NYC Cowboy fans up for about a day but, hey, I'll take it!

4485104.jpg

He will. He has. But he also WINS lots of games he's not expected to, especially big ones, and that's what makes Eli, well, Eli!

I can't figure why the rest of the league has so much trouble beating them.

Collingsworth put it well: "not to take anything away from them but last year everything went against them whereas, this year, literally EVERYTHING since opening week has gone there way."

As a Giants fan I must give the Cowboys their props. I think this year they
just might win their third playoff game this century. :)

Not unless the standings change. Right now, the Giants as the #5 would play the Falcons for the right to play, you guessed it, the Cowboys. How great would it be for to Dallas to finish 14-3, with all the losses to the Giants.

Reactions: Purple-Ed
Not unless the standings change. Right now, the Giants as the #5 would play the Falcons for the right to play, you guessed it, the Cowboys. How great would it be for to Dallas to finish 14-3, with all the losses to the Giants.

Not if Green Bay sneaks in and gets the #6 spot. They could whoop Seattle again and send the Giants to Detroit. IMO, Green Bay and Atlanta are the most dangerous teams in the NFC right now. Don't overlook either of them.

NFL playoffs don't operate as a bracket system. Lowest remaining seed plays at highest remaining seed in the divisional round.

Who would've thought going into the game the Giants' leading tackler would be Romeo Okwara? He had quite the game as did the entire D.

How the F##k are there Cowboy fans from NJ? Unless your dad was from Texas gtfo here with that Cowboys sheet.

Oh I know a number of them. They're called front-runners.
Dealing with them was fun last year.....this year only after two games thus far in the season.

How the F##k are there Cowboy fans from NJ? Unless your dad was from Texas gtfo here with that Cowboys sheet.

There are plenty. They either became Cowboy fans in the 70's, when The Giants stunk, or in the mid-90's during The Cowboys 3 SB run. Every last one of them has an excuse as to "why" they're Cowboy fans, as well, and as far as you'd know it last year was 1996.

There are plenty. They either became Cowboy fans in the 70's, when The Giants stunk, or in the mid-90's during The Cowboys 3 SB run. Every last one of them has an excuse as to "why" they're Cowboy fans, as well, and as far as you'd know it last year was 1996.
For some of us of a certain age, there is only more obnoxious fan than the NJ/NY Cowboy's fan - the NJ/NY Steelers fan.

I knew about a dozen kids that would wear the below all winter. And yes, the kids were all quite bandwagony obnoxious (and those that I still know, still are to this day).
4601198532_449b1913ca_o.jpg

There were also 2-3 that were this kid:
1979-boys-nfl-coats-leather-sleeves.jpg

Even though I was a NYG fan since I can remember (pretty much with the Meadowlands move), I admit my dad bought me a mid 70s era Sears Raiders jacket like the above. Not sure why. Maybe they didn't even bother making the Giants ones back then.

For some of us of a certain age, there is only more obnoxious fan than the NJ/NY Cowboy's fan - the NJ/NY Steelers fan.

I knew about a dozen kids that would wear the below all winter. And yes, the kids were all quite bandwagony obnoxious (and those that I still know, still are to this day).
4601198532_449b1913ca_o.jpg

There were also 2-3 that were this kid:
1979-boys-nfl-coats-leather-sleeves.jpg

Even though I was a NYG fan since I can remember (pretty much with the Meadowlands move), I admit my dad bought me a mid 70s era Sears Raiders jacket like the above. Not sure why. Maybe they didn't even bother making the Giants ones back then.

See I was a Steeler fan as a kid as well, yup, but none of the Steeler fans I know, now, are "obnoxious." Like I said, literally every Cowboy fan I know - and there are plenty, unfortunately - still thinks it's 1997 and they just won the SB last year. At least Steeler fans have a REASON to be a bit on the arrogant side.

See I was a Steeler fan as a kid as well, yup, but none of the Steeler fans I know, now, are "obnoxious." Like I said, literally every Cowboy fan I know - and there are plenty, unfortunately - still thinks it's 1997 and they just won the SB last year. At least Steeler fans have a REASON to be a bit on the arrogant side.
Ha - I thought you looked familiar.

Reactions: AreYouNUTS
I'm surprised how well the Giants D played given how poorly they played against the Steelers Thanksgiving night.

I'm surprised how well the Giants D played given how poorly they played against the Steelers Thanksgiving night.

I think The Steelers aren't getting enough credit and The Cowgirls have been exposed, twice, by The Giants D.

Home cooking ?
Seriously, the crying and excuse-making I heard today from Cowgirl fans might have broken the old record......set by mets fans last season.

And could we please stop with all of the brown-nosing of the Cowgirls owner....and his son....and his grandson. The only other NFL team whose owners get anywhere near as much face-time on TV is the Green Bay Packers owners.
BTW, I watched the Jets-SF game and not once did I see a shot of Woody Johnson.

And could we please stop with all of the brown-nosing of the Cowgirls owner....and his son....and his grandson. The only other NFL team whose owners get anywhere near as much face-time on TV is the Green Bay Packers owners.
BTW, I watched the Jets-SF game and not once did I see a shot of Woody Johnson.

It's awful. I was literally shocked that they showed John Mara last night.

I was completely shocked at how good our defense played last night in the absence of JPP. Okwara looked to be getting manhandled for the 1st quarter. Then it seemed like a light bulb went on. Spagnuolo called a whopper of a game.

If we had a semblance of an offense this would be an NFC Championship squad possibly Superbowl. It's a damn shame we don't have an O line, that falls squarely on Reach's and McAdoo's head. Even when healthy we couldn't score 30 pts. and are still the only NFL offense not to do so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT