ADVERTISEMENT

Go Indiana!

I think we can run on them and basically use our athleticism.......however, cover those three point shooters!!!!

Penn State could have been difficult inside, especially if Rachel is limited or unavailable.

Re: Indiana 68-63 Final -nt

Originally posted by bac2therac:
Nah not at all.... we got the better matchup...psu played us tough
Note the smiley face at the end of my comment above... I *never* feel bad for TTFP. ever.

I know that it's hard to beat a team 3 times, but we had bookend wins over the Hoosiers - at their house for our first B1G win, and at our house on senior day. It would be nice to beat them in Chi-Town for our first B1G tourney win!

This post was edited on 3/4 9:07 PM by dmd78

I've never really been sure about that "hard to beat a team 3 times" thing. Of course, in this case, both teams lost to RU twice already and from an RPI perspective, you want the higher-rated team, which was Indiana. Oh, and I don't mind Penn State losing, either.

We don't have to beat them three times. We only have to beat them once.

I think I agree with bac that Indiana is the better matchup for us. But they sure can put up 3 pointers They were 10-23 last night. We were at the game and when PSU got to within 2 we were hoping for several overtimes.

Penn St is relatively young and extremely tall. We will have some youth games against them in the next few years.

Originally posted by RUClassof67:
I think I agree with bac that Indiana is the better matchup for us. But they sure can put up 3 pointers They were 10-23 last night. We were at the game and when PSU got to within 2 we were hoping for several overtimes.

That.

Rutgers fans we are talking about the worse teams in the league as a opening round opponent.Like every game this team plays Rutgers is dependent on Scaife,Laney and Copper to score in high double figures.Failure to do so results in losses or nail biter wins.

I'm hoping we press them early and often today. Thinking maybe we held back a little on Sunday and will bring it out full force today. Go RU!

I can't imagine ever feeling badly for TTFP.

Glad that the Hoosiers won and am looking forward to RU getting the trifecta against them today.

Is it snowing in Chicago like it is here right now?

Originally posted by ecojew:
I can't imagine ever feeling badly for TTFP.

Glad that the Hoosiers won and am looking forward to RU getting the trifecta against them today.

Is it snowing in Chicago like it is here right now?
Crisp and bright sunshine here in Chicago with a temperature of 7 degrees!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT