ADVERTISEMENT

Good luck to Rutgers the rest of the way

Cledus Snowvol

Heisman Winner
Oct 22, 2007
It sucks losing talent from your state. We lost Patrick Willis, Michael Oher, Randall Cobb, Golden Tate, Jalen Ramsey, Donte Hightower, and others to out of state schools. Here's wishing Rutgers and its fans the very best. I hope you kick the azzes of both Urban Meyer and James Franklin on a regular basis. I'm also hoping you land the Haskins kid from Maryland and lock down your state. All it takes is securing a few key players which will give you a 9 to 10 win season. When that happens, those good New Jersey kids will not think of going anywhere but Rutgers. You're a sleeping giant in the Big Ten.

This post was edited on 4/15 3:53 PM by Cledus Snowvol

I think maybe you are trying to be sincer but...we were only 1 game from 9 wins last year, how did you guys do? I hope our NJ talent may help you beat some of those SEC teams down there. Good luck. thanks for stopping by

Jesus, now Rock Top is consoling RU after sh$tting the bed for several season down there. What next?

Really Crap@y response Yes..., to a very civil post by Cledus.
Get that chronic asshol@ism treated.

Rich Griffith
RURGriff@aol.com

Honestly Tennessee consoling us? They're like Syracuse, good once but now and in the recent past have been horrible. You got a good quarterback recruit that Will be there in 2 years. Good luck trying to make a bowl gamE this year, and once he's there, same message.

Some of you in this thread shouldn't don't deserve to wear red. I'm talking to the ones registered to this site.

Originally posted by Cledus Snowvol:
It sucks losing talent from your state. We lost Patrick Willis, Michael Oher, Randall Cobb, Golden Tate, Jalen Ramsey, Donte Hightower, and others to out of state schools. Here's wishing Rutgers and its fans the very best. I hope you kick the azzes of both Urban Meyer and James Franklin on a regular basis. I'm also hoping you land the Haskins kid from Maryland and lock down your state. All it takes is securing a few key players which will give you a 9 to 10 win season. When that happens, those good New Jersey kids will not think of going anywhere but Rutgers. You're a sleeping giant in the Big Ten.

This post was edited on 4/15 3:53 PM by Cledus Snowvol
And good luck to you, with the Kim Kardashian of HS QBs.

This post was edited on 4/15 8:51 PM by RUScrew85

Thanks cledus. It sucks losing out on good players with RU ties. Try to ignore the negative replies. 2nd place gets old when you want to step up in competing with the big boys. Many fans want to think we are at your level just cause you have some down years, but we R not. We do not bring in 75k to home games and are not even close to your 100k seating. Our sense of reality has not caught up with R Jersey pride yet.

Good luck in SEC.

Jus noticed his name is "Cledus." If you were ever a Simpsons fan - A guy named Cledus from a southern area would be hilarious to you. OP definitely comes off as a class act though. We appreciate the well wishes Cledus

JG told Hunt that he's not going to stop listening to RU so today's announcement was good for some cool yearbook photos, but really means nothing. Vols fans should pray that RU gets Haskins, otherwise JG decision is going down to NSD.

Thank you for eating our lunch and telling us in a classy way how tasty it was. You're welcome, I guess.

Originally posted by RichG:
Really Crap@y response Yes..., to a very civil post by Cledus.
Get that chronic asshol@ism treated.

Rich Griffith
RURGriff@aol.com
Yeah, ok...glad the fan of the team that has two 7 win seasons since 2008 can console us. And more than likely another 5 win season this year down there. I do believe the OP was trying to be sincere but too bad, Tenn is a bad school, has been bad at football for quite a while now and got a QB we were "hoping" to get. But hey, one day we may grow up to be Tenn...
We will have a better record then them again this year and more than likely the following year and then again the year after that. I don't need a DB to come on here and pat us on the head.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT