ADVERTISEMENT

BACATOLOGY: 2/19 NCAA TOURNAMENT ANALYSIS****RUTGERS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY OUT AS OF 2/22***

Iowa now up on Illinois

A win will move them at least to somewhere on the first 4 out but possibly move them in the field depending upon results around them

Iowa now up on Illinois

A win will move them at least to somewhere on the first 4 out but possibly move them in the field depending upon results around them
Typical Iowa game with lots of scoring and very little defense.Illinois sustained scoring at crunch time to win the game .Coleman was the difference maker with 30 points.

Reactions: biker7766
Wake tops Duke
big win for them...just their 2nd quad one win and although they are just 6-9 overall in Q1/2 there are no bad losses and the NET was 27 heading into today. While I do not like their road mark at 1-7 now they can nip that in the bud by winning at Notre Dame and Va Tech. Also close out at home vs Ga Tech and Clemson...do they have to win all 4 to stay in the field....I think 3-1 keeps them in

So while I will move them in for today its no lock....AND not sure that Texas A & M is necessarily out...the 3 Big East bubbles are all vulnerable and its looking like the loser of Butler-Seton Hall will move out of the field for now

Kansas State got a big Q1 win over BYU to improve to 16-11....3-5 in Q1, 7-10 Q1/2

games with WVU, at Cincy, at Kansas, Iowa State loom. If they can win the first 2 and split the last 2 I think they have a decent shot to get back into the field. I am alot higher on them than some other bracketologists. Obviously the overall NET at 76 is an issue but they now have wins over Kansas, BYU, Baylor, Providence and Nova

from the furthest reaches of the bubble, NC State goes to 17-10 with a win over Boston College

Hurray for Stonehill who moved to 3-25 on the season by defeating St Francis

• Haha
Reactions: ScarletDave
Cincinnati down 20 at TCU. This likely will knock them out of the next four out line onto the on deck circle or possiby worse, replaced by Kansas State. Bearcats headed in the wrong direction

Ole Miss starting to fade out of the picture losing big at home to South Carolina. The Gamecocks themselves needed this win to stop a possible freefall. They themselves have 4 tough games left but are projected on the 7 line now, might be able to absorb all 4 losses and still make it, though I wouldnt want to try that theory

Kansas State got a big Q1 win over BYU to improve to 16-11....3-5 in Q1, 7-10 Q1/2

games with WVU, at Cincy, at Kansas, Iowa State loom. If they can win the first 2 and split the last 2 I think they have a decent shot to get back into the field. I am alot higher on them than some other bracketologists. Obviously the overall NET at 76 is an issue but they now have wins over Kansas, BYU, Baylor, Providence and Nova
And Nebraska has a nice win over them on the road so should move Nebby higher up the seed lines.

Miami loses at home to Georgia Tech so we can now officially close the book on the Hurricanes at large chances

Central Florida was written off a few days ago but I will note they got a huge Q1 today over Texas Tech to improve to 14-12...still likely about 20 schools out from an at large

Grand Canyon loses their 2nd straight...this time for now a Quad 4 road loss to 12-15 Abilene Christian. Still barely the AQ in the WAC. their at large hopes are in serious serious trouble

Virginia fails in an opportunity to lock into the field by losing at home to North Carolina 54-44. Cavs still in and probably notch or so above Wake Forest but still are vulnerable

Wouldn’t mind playing them.
Don’t know what to make of Auburn/Bama/Kentucky/USC and SEC seeding.

Drake is going to lose at Northern Iowa. That moves Indiana State back up to the AQ from the Missouri Valley. Drake with a 6th loss is in very murky territory when it comes to an at large bid

UC San Diego tops UC Irvine in OT to force a tie atop the Big West standings, do not know the tiebreak for the AQ at this point.

Colorado State v UNLV just came on.

Dream Big Dreams! Good to hear Bob!!!!!

11 minutes gone, UConn has 2 fouls, Nova has 1 foul. Players flying all over the place.
Different world.

Rutgers really low NET but no Q4 losses. Some of these teams having horrible losses. Showing they could lose to anyone at anytime. We got within a basket late of #2 Purdue (although last game was bad) … we have a full team that could hang with a lot of these frauds

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT